• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
116 replies to this topic | 135 praises

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys,

Got time go check out their latest RENDANG BURGER!

Juz had their double rendang burger juz now....

JIN HO JIAK!!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

GO... GO...GO!!!!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Guys,

Got time go check out their latest RENDANG BURGER!

Juz had their double rendang burger juz now....

JIN HO JIAK!!!! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

GO... GO...GO!!!!

Really good?

I'm a huge fan of the BK rendang burger but they stopped fpr a long while. Now its back but it doesnt taste as good as before.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Really good?

I'm a huge fan of the BK rendang burger but they stopped fpr a long while. Now its back but it doesnt taste as good as before.

Agreed! BK rendang burger nowadays too dry n little gravy.

Mac rendang really beri beri beri ho jiak!!!!

Go n eat now, I waiting for your feedback!

Btw, must order the double version. Yummy!!!!

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Agreed! BK rendang burger nowadays too dry n little gravy.

Mac rendang really beri beri beri ho jiak!!!!

Go n eat now, I waiting for your feedback!

Btw, must order the double version. Yummy!!!!

hey hey hey.... same same..... the current one from BK really has too little gravy and it's quite dry...
I remember I used to have to lick the gravy off the sides.... oh man it's making my mouth water already

I think the rendang burger was voted "top 10 burger in the world" or something. really dunno why they stopped. I had an ex colleague who was really into cooking - he'd fly around the world to attend cooking courses and he said the best burger has to be the rendang burger.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Spiderman302
  • Spiderman302
    4th Gear
    Author Image

hey hey hey.... same same..... the current one from BK really has too little gravy and it's quite dry...
I remember I used to have to lick the gravy off the sides.... oh man it's making my mouth water already

I think the rendang burger was voted "top 10 burger in the world" or something. really dunno why they stopped. I had an ex colleague who was really into cooking - he'd fly around the world to attend cooking courses and he said the best burger has to be the rendang burger.

WHat other possible burger can they invent?
Bakua burger?
Rojak burger
Sartey burger

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:38 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BK's redang burger initially was good....dan it got very oily, I think ppl comprain....dan it got dry, must be nobody order...dan no more.

BK burgers used to be good but dunno why it seems like not so good. Some burgers feel damn dry.

Have yet to try McD's, very tempting.
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

BK's redang burger initially was good....dan it got very oily, I think ppl comprain....dan it got dry, must be nobody order...dan no more.

BK burgers used to be good but dunno why it seems like not so good. Some burgers feel damn dry.

Have yet to try McD's, very tempting.

U mean BK no more rendang burger liao?

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:08 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Haha... Your "I remember I used to have to lick the gravy off the sides." is wat I did juz now!!!

One word to describe Mac double rendang: "MESSY" thumbsup.gif

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Haha... Your "I remember I used to have to lick the gravy off the sides." is wat I did juz now!!!

One word to describe Mac double rendang: "MESSY" thumbsup.gif

I have just decided what is for lunch tomorrow. LOL

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

Sga54g
  • Premium member
    Sga54g
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Tks for the info! Will try it soon... thumbsup.gif

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:26 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I have just decided what is for lunch tomorrow. LOL

Haha... Awaiting your reply!

PS: Go for the double rendang, my wife had the single.
Doesn't seems to have tat much "kick".

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Tks for the info! Will try it soon... thumbsup.gif

Welcome! wave.gif

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yattokame
  • Premium member
    Yattokame
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Haha... Awaiting your reply!

PS: Go for the double rendang, my wife had the single.
Doesn't seems to have tat much "kick".

the girls don't get it

WHO ORDERS RENDANG BURGER WITHOUT A DOUBLE!?!?!? COME ON!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 10 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

err..... their rendang apply to all kind of burger, even breakfast also have a rendang mcmuffin, i dun dare to try this morning sweatdrop.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can someone enlighten. Why would bk change their recipe for the hugely popular rendang burger to the current awful one?

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:32 PM

Nightkids
  • Premium member
    Nightkids
    6th Gear
    Author Image

the rendang burger is beef right?

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

Ah_cow
  • Ah_cow
    6th Gear
    Author Image

i tried it too... abit too oily for me. and the rendang smell artificial. just my own taste
And Ferguson is clearly not convinced Rooney is making the right decision.
"Sometimes you look in a field and see a cow," he said.
"You think it is a better cow than the one you see in your field. It never really works out that way.
21/10/10

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

I-love-singapore
  • Premium member
    I-love-singapore
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

bring back samurai pork Burger..
i am not actually a brave man, but i love singapore, i love singaporeans. The co driver is there to slap the driver when he drive off cos & when he fall asleep
u as a singaporeans deserve to hold the gov accountable for the polices they hv implemented over the pass 5 years.
there is no reason to be scare anymore.....

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:19 AM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

samurai burger i like...

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

bring back samurai pork Burger..

All time fav!!! thumbsup.gif

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users