Macdonald newest burger...

Ronleo

We already have durian wrapped in a pancake.

Durian burger might be a reality soon.

Yea, instead of mayo, it's durian cream.... [;)]

↡ Advertisement

i find the rendang burger not bad....quite nice....but...eat already got a bit horny feeling....

i find the rendang burger not bad....quite nice....but...eat already got a bit horny feeling....

Based on your avatar, it looks like you are horny even without

Eating anything! [laugh]

Supercharged

just tried the salted egg yolk chicken burger; disappointing. better off eating mcchicken or other brand burgers.

salted egg yolk sauce so lil n no curry leaves; tasted nothing like what it claimed.

crispy chicken patty is non-spicy, but only texture ok - tender + crispy, not the taste - completely tasteless to the extent i thot i lost my sense of taste / suddenly have blocked nose / flu until wifey commented same.

wanna launch such product, must ensure no cutting corners - use authentic / quality food ingredients.

imho not worth it. i'll stay with mos burger / burger king for time being if cravin for fast food. if craving for salted egg yolk, better patronize my nearby zichar salted egg yolk prawn fritters, hot, crispy n moist combo..

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

almost wanted to have this salted egg york burger yesterday......................but decided against it and had chicken cutlet rice instead........... [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

just tried the salted egg yolk chicken burger; disappointing. better off eating mcchicken or other brand burgers.

salted egg yolk sauce so lil n no curry leaves; tasted nothing like what it claimed.

crispy chicken patty is non-spicy, but only texture ok - tender + crispy, not the taste - completely tasteless to the extent i thot i lost my sense of taste / suddenly have blocked nose / flu until wifey commented same.

wanna launch such product, must ensure no cutting corners - use authentic / quality food ingredients.

imho not worth it. i'll stay with mos burger / burger king for time being if cravin for fast food. if craving for salted egg yolk, better patronize my nearby zichar salted egg yolk prawn fritters, hot, crispy n moist combo..

Ok trust your taste bud. Skip this one.

Hypersonic

Ok trust your taste bud. Skip this one.

not just him. Quite a few people on my FB have said it's a no-go.

the limites time fancy flavor usually won't go to the authentic taste, half way is good enough to target at the mass.

not worth eating. Went to get it ytd night at 9.30 pm for supper. I tell u, its pretty turn off... Not much taste of salted egg.. The only thing i like is the fries and banana pie  akan goreng pisang..

Rather have other food

• Praise 1

There's a feedback website...

https://www.mcdonalds.com.sg/contact-us/

Quick! Use it. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

not just him. Quite a few people on my FB have said it's a no-go.

I'm also getting same consistent negative feedback from my SG office and my wife's office too.

Wanted to grab one when I'm at T3 later. Guess I'll give it a miss.

Turbocharged

not worth eating. Went to get it ytd night at 9.30 pm for supper. I tell u, its pretty turn off... Not much taste of salted egg.. The only thing i like is the fries and banana pie  akan goreng pisang..

Rather have other food

Guys it's McDonald's -

I give you good six good reasons to eat McDonalds

1. Everything else is closed

2. you are close to the drive in and don't want to walk in the hot sun to the hawker centre

3. The only other open shop has three rats and four cockroaches running around (if it's only two rats and three cockroaches go ahead and eat at the other stall)

4. Your kids are brainwashed by dumb ads and want a happy meal

5. Your wife is brainwashed by dumb ads and wants Hello Kitty

6. So that you can complain about how crappy their "fantastic" new burger is

• Praise 3

(edited)

Lai liao. A lot more ppl starting to kao peh....

http://www.soshiok.com/content/queues-form-mcdonalds-outlets-new-salted-egg-yolk-burger-it-worth-wait

Look at the queue. No wonder ppl are angry. Queue so long but no satisfaction.

SINGAPORE - McDonald's Singapore on Thursday (June 30) jumped on the hipster bandwagon, debuting a trio of new menu offerings that brewed up quite the social media storm.

In case you haven't heard of them: salted egg yolk chicken burger, twister fries with salt and pepper crab-flavoured shaker and gula melaka McFlurry with layer cake (kueh lapis) bites.

They are available for a limited period, while stocks last, the fast food chain said.

Adding to the local twist was the return of some items from the past, including spicy nuggets and banana pie.

While some McDonald's outlets - like the Braddell Road outpost The Straits Times visited - were quiet, others quickly ran out of the burger when it went on sale at 11am.

Lawyer Lyvia Ma, 39, was one disappointed customer. "Having walked all the way from MBFC (Marina Bay Financial Centre) to Clifford Centre for the salted egg burger, it wasn't so shiok to find that it's sold out," she added.

In its advertisements, McDonald's had promised a "confirm shiok" experience.

Long queues also reportedly formed at the outlets in town, at Bugis Junction and at Westgate in Jurong East.

burger30_0.jpg

Looks kinda sad. Give it a miss.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

it's bad....really. batter not crispy, soggy....bo simi salted egg taste. 

Grading : 1/10 (will nvr touch again even if friend treat)

Just stick to the default choice of

Mcspicy or big Mac when going to macdonalds.

McDonalds burgers have never been nice so to be expected frankly.

Their patty is always dry, tasteless and without the grilled flavor expected of a burger. The competition like BK, Mos and Carl's Jr etc is so much better.

• Praise 7

After bros unbias feedback think will give it a miss.

My body like telling me " ah lau, want to gain weight also please choose something nicer leh."

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Seriously - new, limited time or what -

Why the FARK would you queue for Mickey D food? Maybe, Just Maybe Hello Kitty I can understand (get some good stuff from wifey for making her happy)

But the food itself?

It's like queuing to be poked in the eye

it's bad....really. batter not crispy, soggy....bo simi salted egg taste. 

Grading : 1/10 (will nvr touch again even if friend treat)

Just stick to the default choice of

Mcspicy or big Mac when going to macdonalds.

Ha ha ---

I only eat fish burger, nuggets and fries

The banana pie is good though'

↡ Advertisement