Ronleo

some time human is like that.

hear ppl say dun believe

must own self try , then heart will die

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Was at McD AMK Park yesterday night and it was chaotic in which I waited 40 minutes but decided to give up.

This restaurant has only one ordering queue which was obviously very long due to the new burger. So I went to the self ordering machine to punch in my orders and choose cash (big mistake!) as my mode of payment. The machine then printed out a chit with a queue number.

When you see a chit with queue number, what do you do? Yes, you wait for your number to be called at the collection counter (which was also crowded with people) and I thought I will pay the cash upon collection.

After 40 minutes, still not being called. Went to ask and was told I need to go back to the normal ordering queue, pay first, then only wait for the collectionr. Decided to give it up at that point because the normal ordering queue was really long.

The entire ordering process is silly. If ordering from the machine and the customer choose cash payment mode, the machine should not print out a queue number. It should just say go to the ordering queue to pay first and get the queue number from the ordering counter.

Alternatively, the machine should only accept NETs payment. This way, customer who wants to pay by cash would need to queue at the normal ordering queue  right from the beginning.

On a positive note, I was lucky to have waited 40 minutes for nothing than to wait 40 minutes and then to torture my palette with a horrible tasting salted egg burger.

Edited by Icedbs

(edited)

Tried it too, nothing special and yeah, waited about 30 mins.

Banana pie quite good and only satisfying part is curly fries  [laugh]

Edited by Vyeron

Seriously - new, limited time or what -

Why the FARK would you queue for Mickey D food? Maybe, Just Maybe Hello Kitty I can understand (get some good stuff from wifey for making her happy)

But the food itself?

It's like queuing to be poked in the eye

Ha ha ---

I only eat fish burger, nuggets and fries

The banana pie is good though'

no le, i thot banana pie ok ok only, i think apple pie still works better. goreng pisang nicer than banana pie

Last evening, I was tasked to supply specifically two sets of this "salted egg" burgers because the location was "out of the delivery zone".  

First stop, McDonald's Drive-In along Bukit Timah,  The queue was short but got two tails and they were blocking traffic - so I gave up.  

I proceed to McDonald's at "Forum The Shopping Mall".  

Drove in to the carpark down to B3 (I think).  Took a flight of starts to B2 and then escalator up to B1.  

Went into McDonalds, straight to the order terminal and start keying in one set at a time for 3 sets of meal.  The orders were sent to the kitchen and I chose CC for payment.  

Did the PayWave action with the CC - got error !  Re-try, error again !   Keep prompting me to try again and PAY !   Strangely, there was an SMS to the mobile that there was a transaction for the amount.   Just so happen that one staff is nearby and I show the SMS.  Brought me to the counter and I again show the SMS.  The staff personally attend to my order.  Finally, collected the 3 sets of meal.    

Out of the restaurant,  down the escalator to B2,  down the flight of stairs to B3.  Drove the car out of the carpark.  Carpark charges $0.00.  Does it mean all these were done within the grace period of 10 minutes ? 

Delivered the "salted egg" burgers to the "out of delivery zone" location.  The comments - burger is hot and good.   

I don't know nice or not,  I prefer Quarter Pounder.   [laugh]

Last evening, I was tasked to supply specifically two sets of this "salted egg" burgers because the location was "out of the delivery zone".

First stop, McDonald's Drive-In along Bukit Timah, The queue was short but got two tails and they were blocking traffic - so I gave up.

I proceed to McDonald's at "Forum The Shopping Mall".

Drove in to the carpark down to B3 (I think). Took a flight of starts to B2 and then escalator up to B1.

Went into McDonalds, straight to the order terminal and start keying in one set at a time for 3 sets of meal. The orders were sent to the kitchen and I chose CC for payment.

Did the PayWave action with the CC - got error ! Re-try, error again ! Keep prompting me to try again and PAY ! Strangely, there was an SMS to the mobile that there was a transaction for the amount. Just so happen that one staff is nearby and I show the SMS. Brought me to the counter and I again show the SMS. The staff personally attend to my order. Finally, collected the 3 sets of meal.

Out of the restaurant, down the escalator to B2, down the flight of stairs to B3. Drove the car out of the carpark. Carpark charges $0.00. Does it mean all these were done within the grace period of 10 minutes ?

Delivered the "salted egg" burgers to the "out of delivery zone" location. The comments - burger is hot and good.

I don't know nice or not, I prefer Quarter Pounder. [laugh]

You want to provide FOC mac delivery to my resident/office? I am sure food will taste good.

I will pay you with 5 praises here. Hahaha

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)

McDonalds burgers have never been nice so to be expected frankly.

Their patty is always dry, tasteless and without the grilled flavor expected of a burger. The competition like BK, Mos and Carl's Jr etc is so much better.

I find the double quarter pounder ok la. Not as good as Carl's Jr but not so bad that I won't eat it. At least its cheaper and more convenient.

I find that different McDonalds got different standard for their food. My favorite one is at TPY central near the library. Their burgers seem to taste better and their fries are definitely the best fries I had from McDonalds.

Edited by Nzy

Turbocharged

I find the double quarter pounder ok la. Not as good as Carl's Jr but not so bad that I won't eat it. At least its cheaper and more convenient.

I find that different McDonalds got different standard for their food. My favorite one is at TPY central near the library. Their burgers seem to taste better and their fries are definitely the best fries I had from McDonalds.

If go there I prefer a 12" Italian BMT on honey oat, hold the gherkins and olivesee, bbq and honey mustard with 3 oatmeal raisin cookie.

You want to provide FOC mac delivery to my resident/office? I am sure food will taste good.

I will pay you with 5 praises here. Hahaha

See my mood.  [laugh]

their fries is still e best for me! burgers.. ermmm... filet o fish anyday!

yup filet O fish always, i have never tried any of the fancy burger, what ninja, rendang, black pepper, wasabi, etc.

actually i also never tried a big mac before although i was one of the fastest patties flipper while i was working there 30 yeara ago [laugh]

• Praise 1

I don't know nice or not,  I prefer Quarter Pounder.   [laugh]

yup, Quarter Pounder is nice.

was invited to the tasting at Mac Odeon many years back when they re-introduced it back to SG.

• Praise 2

yup, Quarter Pounder is nice.

was invited to the tasting at Mac Odeon many years back when they re-introduced it back to SG.

I like quarter pounder becos of it size but actual taste is hard..

I prefer double cheeseburger becos whole burger feel soft..

I like quarter pounder becos of it size but actual taste is hard..

I prefer double cheeseburger becos whole burger feel soft..

yes ... quarter pounder does taste a bit harder ... probably cos of the type of beef they use ?

if I feel like a lighter one, will order the MacDouble, Think its Double Cheeseburger minus one slice of cheese ... which I am quite Ok with.

yes ... quarter pounder does taste a bit harder ... probably cos of the type of beef they use ?

if I feel like a lighter one, will order the MacDouble, Think its Double Cheeseburger minus one slice of cheese ... which I am quite Ok with.

I still find double cheeseburger beef not so hard and if i wan big portion than order 1 more macdouble ala carte loh..

Even burger king whopper oso feel hard

I still find double cheeseburger beef not so hard and if i wan big portion than order 1 more macdouble ala carte loh..

Even burger king whopper oso feel hard

for BK I like Whopper Jr ... cos it has raw onion ...

[:p]

↡ Advertisement