Majority say +

you say -

Majority say -

You +

But you sound like you eat alot of salt

Looking forward to your out of the box posts

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

the URA suka suka change, before they say the alfresco outdoor seating will give the paris bistro feel, want people to enjoy outdoor to create an ambiance.

the riverside was so dead few years ago and took the F&B business so many years of bleeding just about to see some light, now they want to change the rules again.

i recall recently they wanna spend donno how much many th spruce up the place or somthing like that? :huh:

yes, quarantine is also a space..... [laugh] [laugh]

but more apt for u is the black hole

Phiu.... Running away very fast [:p]

But I really like the black hole.... :ph34r:

Wait...... I meant the hole covered by well trimmed black

Did we mean the ....... Same hole???? :wacko:

Turbocharged

the URA suka suka change, before they say the alfresco outdoor seating will give the paris bistro feel, want people to enjoy outdoor to create an ambiance.

the riverside was so dead few years ago and took the F&B business so many years of bleeding just about to see some light, now they want to change the rules again.

give and take lah

sometimes this country implements so many rules that it's suffocating...

the steamboat restaurants at Beach Road also kena, cannot put tables outside

cannot this cannot that

i miss the days of street hawkers

(edited)

that steamboat i know, the unit actually create bad image for the building which i feel not a good sight especially it is facing the main road. They only move to the street when the landlord purposely block the walkway which they use to be entitled to put table and chair.

Hence it is not the URA problem but between landlord and tenant.

give and take lah

cannot this cannot that

Edited by Jman888

Since at this topic this location

I quite familiar with this area n it's kids friendly so I kpo do some food recee

Japanese skewers - shujuu very nice bar feel quite ex

Japanese skewers n nabe - I duno name but beside a florist at the central area

Got big open space for kids play n scooter

Bella pizza n pasta - reasonable priced with wine n v v v nice pizza

Like to dine there cos got the holiday feel [laugh]

give and take lah

y

cannot this cannot that

Thats y pple like me drive 250 km find street hawker

The feel is what we can't find after satay club [bigcry]

Supercharged

the right way to approach having more crowd to the riverside is NOT to have high class restuarants.

The right way is to have F&B that caters to the masses. Last time i rem, there used to be a hawker centre by the river, next to Victoria Theatre. Those old birds will rem this. i vaguely can rem it.

So bring back those affordable F&B hawker food, charged reasonable prices, satay, BBQ sting ray, mee goreng, ice kacangs, hokkien mee, etc, dine by the river, and you will see crowds coming back.

The present problem is our garment see every thing as $$....... they want to do something, must see $$ ROI. so they charging high rentals (greed). Can't they for once, allow the land to be cheaply available, hawkers and other tenants will sell at reasonable prices with good quality food. Naturally, the crowd will flock to the riverside.

Those high class restuarants today are tourist traps. Locals don't bother to go there.

the right way to approach having more crowd to the riverside is NOT to have high class restuarants.

The right way is to have F&B that caters to the masses. Last time i rem, there used to be a hawker centre by the river, next to Victoria Theatre. Those old birds will rem this. i vaguely can rem it.

So bring back those affordable F&B hawker food, charged reasonable prices, satay, BBQ sting ray, mee goreng, ice kacangs, hokkien mee, etc, dine by the river, and you will see crowds coming back.

The present problem is our garment see every thing as $$....... they want to do something, must see $$ ROI. so they charging high rentals (greed). Can't they for once, allow the land to be cheaply available, hawkers and other tenants will sell at reasonable prices with good quality food. Naturally, the crowd will flock to the riverside.

Those high class restuarants today are tourist traps. Locals don't bother to go there.

But lowering rentals is like raiding our reserves. :ph34r:[:p]

that's beri long ago liao.......used to eat there when I was a small boy.....but then the river was not a sight and smelly too.......and I also got contributed to that too...... [:p][laugh]

and the place has frequent fights.....i'd stay away

Are there still many fights there? I know there were alot of fights in the past (90s) when the area were full of pubs and bengs.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

you want

Maxwell_Road_Food_Centre_02.jpg

food-republic.jpg

or

Town_Alfresco---The-Fullerton-Hotel-Singapore7bc6ed.jpg

and the place has frequent fights.....i'd stay away

U mean boat quay?? I stay away too, not child friendly, it's mainly [knife] tourists

I like rbs more family feel

Btw u should not scare mah, u can tell them u mod leh

[:p]

Oops

Quiet me [:(]

I dun rem I know you leh [cool]

I so good boy, sure mcf will give me a space one [laugh]

I'm a nobody. Just noticed your colourful posts, including those where you asked for the reinstatement of your current account. Good boy you certainly are not but too many of those would make the forum a boring one.

I think this rule affect bq but not rbs quay ba

Rbs minority tables r by river

Bq is majority seating by rivet

Must be those Ft dump leftovers into river sibo arbo how come this ruling

:angry:

I'm a nobody. Just noticed your colourful posts, including those where you asked for the reinstatement of your current account. Good boy you certainly are not but too many of those would make the forum a boring one.

Can be funny but must toe the line lor

You dun be naughty huh, I'm watching you

[:p]

Bro I oso nobody but I too direct lor, I dun like dilly dally

Hee hee

Next x see my nick on a num plate, jus [wave]

It will be me [laugh]

↡ Advertisement