What to do after changing spare tyre?

Anshng

First x into this thread. Wow mcf bro really sb rich, chose 1. Change punctured tyre

Punctured nia need to change meh? Haha not go patch ???

First time I heard this [laugh]

Hahaha. So now u know some buggers here damm rich hor. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

If yr original is a space saver, I doubt a full sized tire wil fit the hole. [:/]

Okay. I go ask tyre workshop.

Hypersonic

Correct me if I am wrong. The wire looks short .

No la, it's only the pic.

The power cord is 10ft or 3m. More than enuff to inflate all tyres.

Ah so now I know why I sometimes see a tire lying by the side of the road.

Driver prob forgot to lock back the nut n drive off after changing tire. [laugh][laugh]

hahaah.. yeah bro.. I literally had to call the Alphard Owners Club chairman before I changed my tyre to get instructions from him on how to do it.. too risky le.. [blush]

Oh, I tot these spares they should have a separate bracket to hold them. This is how its mounted at the back of the van or pickup. Then the bracket can be secured with a padlock so no one can steal it.

haha.. yeah bro.. but not in my case.. who would want to steal oso.. steal.. I just lanlan give lo.. :ph34r:

Supercharged

hahaah.. yeah bro.. I literally had to call the Alphard Owners Club chairman before I changed my tyre to get instructions from him on how to do it.. too risky le.. [blush]

Your owners manual should have instructions to tell you how to do it, isn't it ?

Or during those Alphard club meetings can ask some members to demo live for you to see lor.... [laugh]

Your owners manual should have instructions to tell you how to do it, isn't it ?

Or during those Alphard club meetings can ask some members to demo live for you to see lor.... [laugh]

hahah.. lazy to read.. summore all in Japanese.. lagi I cannot read...

yeah bro.. future.. yet to organize one in SG as the main base is in BolehLand..

if boot full load susah..

Ya mine also same. Got cooler box n lots of other stuff.

If wan to change tire damm susah to take out all my barang. Then after change must put everything back. [bigcry]

Lucky u never hv to call Toyota Japan President to explain to u how to do. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ya mine also same. Got cooler box n lots of other stuff.

If wan to change tire damm susah to take out all my barang. Then after change must put everything back. [bigcry]

haha.. precisely.. sigh.. what to do.. bobian.. [bigcry]

Lucky u never hv to call Toyota Japan President to explain to u how to do. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

heng ar.. haha.. good to join a car club.. you learn a lot you never heard of in your ride.. [grin][laugh]

Supercharged

heng ar.. haha.. good to join a car club.. you learn a lot you never heard of in your ride.. [grin][laugh]

Yup, you might get to know some female chio owners of Alphard/Vellifire too! :wub:

Supercharged

hahah.. lazy to read.. summore all in Japanese.. lagi I cannot read...

yeah bro.. future.. yet to organize one in SG as the main base is in BolehLand..

Organise one in SG lah, and be the 1st chairman of the club. And your name will go down in history. [:)]

Organise one in SG lah, and be the 1st chairman of the club. And your name will go down in history. [:)]

Hahaha.. here market quite small la Towkay.. here mostly driven by drivers ma.. quite hard to find owners driving it themselves.. So far.. I know of 6-7 only.. :ph34r:

Yup, you might get to know some female chio owners of Alphard/Vellifire too! :wub:

hahaha.. never seen a chio female owner for either before.. but maybe I could be proven wrong.. [laugh]:wub:

↡ Advertisement