NSmen post photos of them with tattoos, hard liquor and beer

Jman888

really look like 古惑仔 movie :huh:[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

NSmen post photos of them with tattoos, hard liquor and beer in bunk

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...r_and_beer.html

20130714.161304_pic_8994.jpg

20130714.161304_pic_8995.jpg

STOMPer Darren came across photos on Facebook which showed a trio of tattooed NSmen posing with hard liquor and beer in camp.

The photos were shared by his girlfriend on the social media website and she does not know the people pictured.

As Facebook is a public site, why are these guys showing off their misdemeanors on it?

Said the STOMPer:

"I was shocked to see our NSmen behaving like this.I didn't know such things can happen in camp.

"I feel they are behaving like gangsters, showing off their tattoos and drinking alcohol in their bunk."

↡ Advertisement

NSmen post photos of them with tattoos, hard liquor and beer in bunk

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...r_and_beer.html

STOMPer Darren came across photos on Facebook which showed a trio of tattooed NSmen posing with hard liquor and beer in camp.

The photos were shared by his girlfriend on the social media website and she does not know the people pictured.

As Facebook is a public site, why are these guys showing off their misdemeanors on it?

Said the STOMPer:

"I was shocked to see our NSmen behaving like this.I didn't know such things can happen in camp.

"I feel they are behaving like gangsters, showing off their tattoos and drinking alcohol in their bunk."

cannot meh?

last time i also used to drink with the sgts and officers mah. [laugh]

I think its very common, only thing is we do not take photos of what we do and show the internet. Just like how some guys in my unit took videos of them doing live firing and uploaded the video to Youtube during the weekend. Got caught when we reported back to camp on Monday.

Young people! What other's expect....been there done that (except for the tattoo part). Should see how my unit spend our nights during bctc....pail n pail of beer n liquor....some dont even need to sleep. Stomper really have no life!

Better than showing photos of NSmen wearing specs and reading romance novels in bed or wearing tight singlets and tight shorts playing the piano.

Finally we get some manly-looking Singapore soldiers that can match the US army's in terms of macho-ness, this ccb biatch went to sabo the whole thing.

(edited)

Happy Hour. 1 for 1. LoL...

Chiong buay gao. Continue in bunk.

I dun blame them coz spec got mess, occifer got mess, men got nowhere to drink.

Edited by Watwheels

soon soon...... [laugh] [laugh]

Better than showing photos of NSmen wearing specs and reading romance novels in bed or wearing tight singlets and tight shorts playing the piano.

Finally we get some manly-looking Singapore soldiers that can match the US army's in terms of macho-ness, this ccb biatch went to sabo the whole thing.

they must be cursing who is the smart alec who leaked the pictures.

probably too high at point when photo is taken but now regret also too late liao. [shakehead]

Supersonic

Thought all these while also have such things in camp? No need to make a big fuss la. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement