not really....there would 3 less singapore sons to protect your elite ass

wouldn't that be a tragedy?

:D

I don't need any protection  <_<

not really....there would 3 less singapore sons to protect your elite ass

wouldn't that be a tragedy?

:D

He doesn't want his ass to be protected  -_-

During NS, when we had thais over for training... during chit chat... we ask how is it in thailand... they casually replied... this year quite good only a couple died  :o

thais are regulars right.

So i guess more garang.

Taiwan is conscription as well. So more emphasis on safety. But my ex-commanders always say that taiwanese emphasise on mo lian. Not xun lian.

Safety is secondary priority over there over operational demands.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Really sad to hear news like this. See the family members really break my heart. A reminder again to practice safety measures in the army. Safety is your own responsibility.

Turbocharged

He doesn't want his ass to be protected -_-

thais are regulars right.

So i guess more garang.

Taiwan is conscription as well. So more emphasis on safety. But my ex-commanders always say that taiwanese emphasise on mo lian. Not xun lian.

Safety is secondary priority over there over operational demands.

When your most probable enemy is 100x your size, you have no choice...

Yeah, so no abolishing of pull ups for them....

I was in armor, we have a platform specially built for vehicle overturning drill. We will perform the brace action while the platform simulate the vehicle overturning by tilting. The machine is slow and unrealistic. We feedback to our instructor.

One of them jokingly and grimly told us, the drill is not meant to keep you alive, its to make sure your body is still in one piece if the tank really overturns..

Awkward pindrop silence... But it worked, we drive like wuss throughout the training...

Edited by Pocus

Our old SM1 tank has escape hatch at the bottom. I'm thinking the CM11 would probably have similar emergency feature. 

Unless there isn't an escape hatch or the crew were knocked unconscious when the vehicle overturned. 

I was in armor, we have a platform specially built for vehicle overturning drill. We will perform the brace action while the platform simulate the vehicle overturning by tilting. The machine is slow and unrealistic. We feedback to our instructor.

haha, saw that thing at 46 vehicle shed before, but have never used nor seen anyone use it before

Our old SM1 tank has escape hatch at the bottom. I'm thinking the CM11 would probably have similar emergency feature. 

Unless there isn't an escape hatch or the crew were knocked unconscious when the vehicle overturned. 

when 20 yrs old still can crawl through, now, confirm stuck.  :D

Whoa, so old tank. Most likely suffer mechanical problem.

slipped from the bridge, most likely commander error. Can't think of any mechanical problem that can lead to this. Tank steering system is very robust and mechanical. The most is cannot turn or cannot move. 

slipped from the bridge, most likely commander error. Can't think of any mechanical problem that can lead to this. Tank steering system is very robust and mechanical. The most is cannot turn or cannot move. 

Have to see what the investigation outcome says. I was only guessing.

Our combat engineers also have a M60 variant that combat engineers use. Used to see it in sungei gadung camp. LoL...

M728_Combat_Engineer_Vehicle_%28CEV%29.j

Edited by Watwheels

After that missile incident and now this. Their armed forces really bad this year.

During NS, when we had thais over for training... during chit chat... we ask how is it in thailand... they casually replied... this year quite good only a couple died  :o

Thailand always have border shootouts with their neighbors one. :wacko:

↡ Advertisement