Revisit of MCF Guidelines - checkpoint

RadX

I guess this would be a timely reminder now in the midst of sooo many recent threads and lots of flare going up again. I decided it is time to revisit some cordial rules that has kept MCF sane all these years. Have seen MCF also grow into more responsible posts and knowledgeable posts from various parties and thanks for that. Here are the basics i can think of, but not exhaustive:

1. Agree to Disagree

While we get caught up in discussions and want our viewpoints heard, let's also respect that others have theirs. If you disagree, then just move on and agree to disagree. By doing that, you basically save your own BP as well as respect that others have their viewpoints as well. It does not ruin your life nor make your life anymore miserable. So, state your point, move on and leave it as that. The worst thing one can do is FORCE the views down somebody's throat. Life is already stressed, let's not add to that here.

2. Getting Personal

This is not the Porker-Turboflat4 kind of personal.... [laugh] This I notice happens on the odd occasion where ppl get embroiled in attacking the person for what they say and putting the person down thenceforth. Address the issue, NOT the person, please! Discuss and look at the bigger picture rather than begrudgement of a certain character or their attributes, etc. The MODs do note certain characters and watch their every move should they post in a certain way, and that too, is not begrudgement of the character but for the sanity of the forum at large. We have seen in the real world that it can get pretty ugly judging from recent events that have also occurred out there.

3. Politics

Time and again, we have mentioned, no politics, please. MCF tends to attract certain kinds of visitors and although I have noted certain threads, they are for general discussion and while they border and tether on the brink, will let it stay. Once it gets out of hand, I would have to step in to call a close. This is also for the benefit of the existence of this place. There are other places out there for putting your hand in it, should you wish to, but let's not go down that lane here. Most importantly, substantiate your claims

These are the few that have come off my head since the last week or so and let's keep the spirit of MCF alive as we know this to be a place where most of us get our news and information as well as to just chill out.

Feel free to add should you want to.

Good night all! [sleeping]

↡ Advertisement

just like playing football.....if referee award team A penalty....team B say referee kelong....if he dun award penalty....team A say referee kayu and kelong......unless there are tangible benefits for the referee....if not...rather be a good fair referee....

another thing here

KINDLY ACCORD THREAD IN THE CORRECT FOLDER!

Of late every discussion has been going on in general car discussion. General CAR discussion is only for those related to cars. A grey line here cos, accidents involving bicycle and human, i would not put there. Kindly use your proper discretion.

No colors for the above, but kindly be more thoughtful.

the best i seen so far is accident in makan thread....sheesh!!!

makan threads in 'Lite & EZ' allowed? like where to buy/find/eat something?

Makan corner

another thing here

KINDLY ACCORD THREAD IN THE CORRECT FOLDER!

Of late every discussion has been going on in general car discussion. General CAR discussion is only for those related to cars. A grey line here cos, accidents involving bicycle and human, i would not put there. Kindly use your proper discretion.

No colors for the above, but kindly be more thoughtful.

the best i seen so far is accident in makan thread....sheesh!!!

on the way go buy makan tio langgar ...............so become accident in makan thread............hahahaha............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement