Tighter checks on carpark wardens promised by HDB

Will_I_Am

Yesterday super unlucky.

Parked my car at the washing bay after work and went up to change and bring down the pails.

All in all about 15 min.

Come back tio abang summon. Seems like he didn't wait and issued immediately.

Tried to explain to the abang but he told me call HDB to appeal.

Anyone has success appealing? If not $50 gone for nothing. No mood to wash..

Nowdays appeal chances are slim. Did you brought down the pail and was it witness by the warden?

Next time, take a picture of the warden stand beside your car and ask him hold the pail for you. Proof that you went up to get your pail to wash the car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yesterday super unlucky.

Parked my car at the washing bay after work and went up to change and bring down the pails.

All in all about 15 min.

Aiya, Boh Dai Chee one lah...As long as you buy season parking they will waive once you appeal lah...

• Praise 1

Yesterday super unlucky.

All in all about 15 min.

just try lor ...... no try zero chance

• Praise 1

Yesterday super unlucky.

All in all about 15 min.

They are increasing taxes everywhere

Doubt got any more lobang around

• Praise 2

Nowdays appeal chances are slim. Did you brought down the pail and was it witness by the warden?

Next time, take a picture of the warden stand beside your car and ask him hold the pail for you. Proof that you went up to get your pail to wash the car.

Didn't think of that.. He seemed to want to rush off.

What a way to end the year with a破财...

Aiya, Boh Dai Chee one lah...As long as you buy season parking they will waive once you appeal lah...

Yes, got season there.

Cross fingers..

Yesterday super unlucky.

All in all about 15 min.

Just to let you know what I normally do - after parking at the washbay, I lift the front screen wipers up and leave a rag (which I always have inside for wiping raindrop smears) below the wipers to denote my intentions. Just don't take too long coming down with pail etc, not saying it's fool-proof, but it does help. 

• Praise 2

If you want to report those people who steal water, you should call up the town council hotline.

Calling hotline will not lead to action because they received so many complaints, they only act on those they are able to immediately address. This one need to monitor and station people and you don't know when. Loss of water they also didn't suffer anything.

Call but make sure you note down the person name that take your complaint. Let him/her know you will revert if problem still persist. This is because you are the type that want to get to the bottom of things. If he/she cannot handle do get the higher authority to respond. To be sure, follow up with an email to Town Council as a record. 

I agree, if everybody take an attitude of 'bo-chap' that is how we end up in this environment.  :a-noway:

Calling hotline will not lead to action because they received so many complaints, they only act on those they are able to immediately address. This one need to monitor and station people and you don't know when. Loss of water they also didn't suffer anything.

Call but make sure you note down the person name that take your complaint. Let him/her know you will revert if problem still persist. This is because you are the type that want to get to the bottom of things. If he/she cannot handle do get the higher authority to respond. To be sure, follow up with an email to Town Council as a record. 

I agree, if everybody take an attitude of 'bo-chap' that is how we end up in this environment.  :a-noway:

I find best is to email to town council and they would forward your request and complain to the relevant parties. And if issue still not action taken, can write back to town council.

Yesterday super unlucky.

All in all about 15 min.

Once he summon, there's no undo so there's no need to explain to him.

If your car got camera can give video evidence but I think most likely will be appealed successfully unless you are one of those outlaws who always kenna summon one. 

Can use this One Service phone app. I'm super impressed with it.

Once I took photo feedback say a footpath always shaky and muddy, they changed it to cement one.

Another time I feedback say why the void deck riser always leak water all over the place very waste water, they send ppl to fix.

You can also see the response from the app, for example for the footpath, they say will get it done by mid-month.

post-4567-0-79933800-1518602566_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nicholas
  • Praise 2

Once I took photo feedback say a footpath always shaky and muddy, they changed it to cement one.

Another time I feedback say why the void deck riser always leak water all over the place very waste water, they send ppl to fix.

You can also see the response from the app, for example for the footpath, they say will get it done by end of month.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180214-174932.jpg

looks good, will give it a try. 

• Praise 1

You can also see the response from the app, for example for the footpath, they say will get it done by mid-month.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20180214-174932.jpg

OK, they will get many feedback from me. 

• Praise 1