12 year old who owns 3 Ferrari's

Thaiyotakamli

(edited)
hoax nia but i am sure if it happens, the parents of such wonder kids will not air their fortunes publicly... however his old man does own a farrare Edited by Dice

hoax nia but i am sure if it happens, the parents of such wonder kids will not air their fortunes publicly... however his old man does own a farrare

At first his dad own b&b car, then he bought ferrari. HE become youngest ferrari owner when he was 9.

Salute him lol

at his age can legally drive??

CAn on track but makes me weird, he always floor his ferrari, isnt it dangerous for young kids like him?

Normal kids like him play in arcade, he play in real circuit hhaha

really, this really reflects one thing, Ferrari is totally irresponsible to allow a 12 year old to buy and let alone drive this type of high power car, even for adults when we buy such cars we were given lessons before even buying them, there is always a reason why there is a minimum age for a driving licence, children at this age don't have the experience and quick reflex to avert and dangers, playing in the arcade is one thing but in real life, real people get killed, hence, in short, I personally feel, Ferrari is not responsible or at least they should come out to say something if the boy bought from a second hand car dealer and not from authorised agent, reflect on this

if this is OK, then why the hooo haaaa about a small boy in Indonesia smokes ..... both potentially can kill.

really, this really reflects one thing, Ferrari is totally irresponsible to allow a 12 year old to buy and let alone drive this type of high power car, even for adults when we buy such cars we were given lessons before even buying them, there is always a reason why there is a minimum age for a driving licence, children at this age don't have the experience and quick reflex to avert and dangers, playing in the arcade is one thing but in real life, real people get killed, hence, in short, I personally feel, Ferrari is not responsible or at least they should come out to say something if the boy bought from a second hand car dealer and not from authorised agent, reflect on this

if this is OK, then why the hooo haaaa about a small boy in Indonesia smokes ..... both potentially can kill.

Can't compare Ferrari to cigarettes.

Think in usa is about freedom, u got small money can buy a ferrari already. There ferrari cheap and not restricted like sg for driver requirement

Turbocharged
(edited)

there is nothing irresponsible about Ferrari. their job is to sell their car. The law forbid people from driving without driving license but dont think they forbid someone without license or there is a age limit to forbid anyone from buying.

anyway as another forum posted. its a hoax.

Edited by Joseph22

there is nothing irresponsible about Ferrari. their job is to sell their car. The law forbid people from driving without driving license but dont think they forbid someone without license or there is a age limit to forbid anyone from buying.

anyway as another forum posted. its a hoax.

thanks for the clarification that it is a hoax, there is such thing as corporate social responsibility