Workshop to install self-purchase bonnet

Souma

To fellow bros,

anyone have any recommendations to install bonnet for toyota altis 08 make? tomyaaaaam [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Wat exactly u want to do? Change bonnet? Stock bonnet to stock bonnet? I got a person who can do.. he is a freelancer so should b cheaper than shop

I just wanna find a workshop to help me install the bonnet that I purchased from stockist. of coz not just any workshop, need those workshop who knows toyota very well

stock bonnet...

sure boh any workshop will do meh?

A friend or 2, & some screw drivers probably can do also. Its not a complicated part to install.

To fellow bros,

anyone have any recommendations to install bonnet for toyota altis 08 make? tomyaaaaam [laugh]

A bonnet is a bonnet, really nothing so special man

If a mechanic from Honda can't fix a toyota bonnet....

Duno the mech got prob or the bonnet got prob

[laugh]

A friend or 2, & some screw drivers probably can do also. Its not a complicated part to install.

2 guys n a spanner as it's bolt n nut combi n not screws

Jus pluck n connect the water hose for wiper only

[:p]

later that mechinic never help me install the water sprayer lol but to be sure again, are all workshop willing to do it and just pay them 20 bucks to install?

later that mechinic never help me install the water sprayer lol but to be sure again, are all workshop willing to do it and just pay them 20 bucks to install?

Hmm but I think u should go BM and let them fix it ba...... Your Toyota so specialized

K k back to topic, any Ws will do lar maybe 10 or 20 max

Or go your regular Ws maybe foc with a kopi or a pkt or rice

Lagi best, then no bugger can accuse you of spraying water onto their windscreen when u in front

[laugh]

[laugh][:p]

bro,

any workshop can help you to fix up the bonnet if you don't have the tools to do it yourself.

Just pay for the labour cost.

Bro, the "water sprayer" is just a small hose which u can easily connect/disconnect.. No need any tools.. But installing the bonnet itself u need a spanner, size wise i cant remember.. And a friend to assist you too as stock bonnet is surprisingly heavy.. :D

If you are not handy and don't have the workshop connections, it's best to let others make the money. Scouting around for good cheap and reliable workshop is not an easy hunting game .Even if you managed to get one, the shop operator may think of you as a " hard to deal with customer". To safe guard his dealing with you , he may add in other indirect charges and the end of the day the there maybe be alot of misunderstanding and bad blood.

Owning a car and getting it service and repair seems to be very tiring - like driving all the way to hunt for that shop in JB.

↡ Advertisement