• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
33 replies to this topic | 217 praises

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Garage36.com

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:30 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I love dogs...............and rabbit wub.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I thought got secret formula to teach dog how to pick 6+1 sets of numbers for toto. Wasted my 46mins. sad.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Tarmac
  • Tarmac
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I love dogs...............and rabbit wub.gif

i love them too!

"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Subutai
  • Premium member
    Subutai
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i love them too!

Reminded me of when I was in HCM and saw dogs (puppies) locked up in cages in a restaurant...
Keeping quiet doesn't mean that I agree with you, it means I am evaluating you.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:22 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Reminded me of when I was in HCM and saw dogs (puppies) locked up in cages in a restaurant...

cheap there.

very exp when we had in korea. laugh.gif
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dogs.
Shared witH my colleagues, they loved it. Thanks for sharing Mockingbrd.
One of my dogs get carsick, got remedy?

He will start with very wet nose, saliva dripping, then fart then vomit.
He cannot stand more than fifteen minutes on the road.
The other dogs are fine.
Any solutions? Thanks.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:42 AM

Kurtselva
  • Premium member
    Kurtselva
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Dogs.
Shared witH my colleagues, they loved it. Thanks for sharing Mockingbrd.
One of my dogs get carsick, got remedy?

He will start with very wet nose, saliva dripping, then fart then vomit.
He cannot stand more than fifteen minutes on the road.
The other dogs are fine.
Any solutions? Thanks.

try searching dog whisperer show on youtube?

I remember got 1 episode where the dog salivates alot when travelling in car..
hope you can find the vid
Newton's 3rd law = Karma

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:22 AM

Kiadaw
  • Kiadaw
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 24 February 2016 - 08:16 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Dogs are full of love and affection.
Rather than get angry towards those who abuse dogs, we have to be alert that the abuser needs help.
Dogs will still love us when we go crazy. They still love us when they know someone is going to hurt them. It is not stupidity, but that of dedicated affection, loyalty and example.
Of course, there is still public urination, but it is dog version of bulletin boards.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

2BDriver praised this

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:48 PM

Datsun366
  • Datsun366
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Uncle2, Hamburger, chryst and BanCoe praised this

Posted 20 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

to all dog owners..... becareful.... you cannot help Fiddo's curiousity... mine was fatal and he died last week from Haemorrhagic Gastroentritis diarrhea after over 4day fight (2 days in hospital)  and need for blood transfusion.......

https://www.tnp.sg/n...l-investigating

Dog could have died from eating toxic bread, town council investigating

Edited by BanCoe, 20 August 2018 - 09:53 AM.

Freeder, Aaronlkl and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 20 August 2018 - 10:07 AM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

to all dog owners..... becareful.... you cannot help Fiddo's curiousity... mine was fatal and he died last week from Haemorrhagic Gastroentritis diarrhea after over 4day fight (2 days in hospital)  and need for blood transfusion.......

so sorry to hear that.

BanCoe and Volvobrick praised this

Posted 20 August 2018 - 10:39 AM

Byteslurve
  • Premium member
    Byteslurve
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

:TT_TT:  :TT_TT:  :TT_TT:

Aaronlkl, BanCoe and Spring praised this
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.

Posted 20 August 2018 - 10:51 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

unfortunate event.

Posted 20 August 2018 - 05:42 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you place alot of pigeons ?   [lipsrsealed]  

Aaronlkl praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:38 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you place alot of pigeons ? [lipsrsealed]

I am not really sure but the symptoms of foaming/ frothing and going into a “ trance like “ stage and murky black diarrhea and dehydration were some of the signs , maybe mine was bigger so it took a longer while ..... anyway I Didi not want to take up the matter .... Live and let live .... must be my Karma

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:25 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am not really sure but the symptoms of foaming/ frothing and going into a â trance like â stage and murky black diarrhea and dehydration were some of the signs , maybe mine was bigger so it took a longer while ..... anyway I Didi not want to take up the matter .... Live and let live .... must be my Karma

Its good to share such info and alert the others. Especially for you ... even much harder and painful to do so . It showed your un sell fish side and big heart . Good karma will come ur way ... btw , karma goes unto one self ... it is not transferable lel .. not even to your dog . (u think cpf debt arh ) 😁🍻🍻🍻
BanCoe praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 20 August 2018 - 08:57 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Bro BanCoe, I commiserate with the loss of your pal. Take care....

:TT_TT:
Aaronlkl, BanCoe, Volvobrick and Carbon82 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Secret, Life, Dogs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users