The Secret Life of Dogs

Mockngbrd

I am not really sure but the symptoms of foaming/ frothing and going into a â trance like â stage and murky black diarrhea and dehydration were some of the signs , maybe mine was bigger so it took a longer while ..... anyway I Didi not want to take up the matter .... Live and let live .... must be my Karma

Its good to share such info and alert the others. Especially for you ... even much harder and painful to do so . It showed your un sell fish side and big heart . Good karma will come ur way ... btw , karma goes unto one self ... it is not transferable lel .. not even to your dog . (u think cpf debt arh )
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

to all dog owners..... becareful.... you cannot help Fiddo's curiousity... mine was fatal and he died last week from Haemorrhagic Gastroentritis diarrhea after over 4day fight (2 days in hospital) and need for blood transfusion.......

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/dog-could-have-died-eating-toxic-bread-town-council-investigating

Dog could have died from eating toxic bread, town council investigating

Just today got a fb post agencies still throwing poison on the ground to kill pigeons. All other animals be damned. Ccb pap
  • Praise 2

As my dog walks long distance .... about 2km in the morning with me at about 5.30am  and again a shorter one with the maid in the evening at 6.30pm-a shorter walk (& more of jalan jalan talking with other maids for sure) I really cant pin point the exact or location of the poisons, could be the eateries also nearby too...... I don't have ANY concrete evidence and let it pass; Its just some input/ possibilty with what the Vet said or bacteria; I did not bother to do a post mortem nor a biopsy as I wanted closure and enuff pain on myself/ family already        

Just today got a fb post agencies still throwing poison on the ground to kill pigeons. All other animals be damned. Ccb pap

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

so sorry to hear that.

i understand your pain though mine did not pass on as abruptly as yours. but the thought of her leaving us before her normal end of life and the suffering towards the end really pained me a lot.

the act of lacing poison into food and having them placed on the ground should be put to a stop immediately. now it is the suffering of unsuspecting pet owners and carers of community animals. it might next be a parent grieving for the loss of a young toddler who had innocently put that laced bread into his/her mouth.

• Praise 1

..... and my place is like 3km away ...... and paid with his life and painfully too ..... it bled his intestines in an otherwise perfectly healthy 6 year old Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Should write in to the authorities.

No pets should suffer due to such negligence.

..... and my place is like 3km away ...... and paid with his life and painfully too ..... it bled his intestines in an otherwise perfectly healthy 6 year old

Aww man...  :TT_TT:  :TT_TT:  :TT_TT:

Hope your dog is in a better place where he can enjoy after life. 

Aww man... :TT_TT::TT_TT::TT_TT:

Live and Let Live ....I believe in fate/karma .... he came and did his duty to love us dearly without asking anything in return but love and attention , I have resigned to his fate , I did not want to do even the post portem as i could not bear no more as his soul was gone already
  • Praise 4

Live and Let Live ....I believe in fate/karma .... he came and did his duty to love us dearly without asking anything in return but love and attention , I have resigned to his fate , I did not want to do even the post portem as i could not bear no more as his soul was gone already

Your reply almost make me choke with tears.

I mean it. I'm not talking cock.

I like dogs too.

Take care, man. 

• Praise 2

To those who feed their dogs canned dog food, please dispose off the cans after they finish in 1 hour. If not bacteria will grow nd kill the dog if he/ she goes bk nd lick . A vet friend of mine told me there hve been n inceease in such cases recently.

• Praise 3

To those who feed their dogs canned dog food, please dispose off the cans after they finish in 1 hour. If not bacteria will grow nd kill the dog if he/ she goes bk nd lick . A vet friend of mine told me there hve been n inceease in such cases recently.

I think much better to feed them real meat instead of the processed canned or dry food.  Am feeding mine cooked chix and beef plus some veg, plus dry (since it is still young, needs all types of nutrition for growth).  It is more work, but cheaper and healthier.

• Praise 1

Aww man... :TT_TT::TT_TT::TT_TT:

What authorities. They don't care!!! Say one thing but do another. f**king snakes. Edited by Mockngbrd

(edited)

@Radx..... Your self-professed pet dog belongs here..... Secret PMs of Dog  :D

post-547-0-27980600-1559954168.png

Edited by Vratenza
↡ Advertisement