• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6458 replies to this topic | 1,727 praises

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:36 PM

TTT
  • Premium member
    TTT
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

K3 owners-to-be, we are all looking forward to the delivery of our cars biggrin.gif
let's consolidate an owners' list here!
let me start the ball rolling:

1. TTT - Golden Beat
2. ER-3682 - Bright Silver
3. Firedemon15 - Glittering Metal
4. Vyeron - Snow White Pearl
5. Aurorablack - Aurora Black

Edited by Deeq, 24 February 2016 - 11:55 AM.

tenyawph and 6 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

See you guys this Saturday...heehee.
tenyawph and 3 Anonymous members praised this

Fairlady.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

K3 owners-to-be, we are all looking forward to the delivery of our cars
let's consolidate an owners' list here!
let me start the ball rolling:

1. TTT - Golden Beat
2. ER-3682 - Bright Silver
3. Firedemon15 - Glittering Metal
4. Vyeron - Snow White Pearl
5. Aurorablack - Aurora Black
6. Choco - Abyss Blue (still waiting for coe)
tenyawph and 5 Anonymous members praised this

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:58 PM

TTT
  • Premium member
    TTT
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

See you guys this Saturday...heehee.

haha i think only u will be there cos we are receiving our cars on a later date! :)
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

ER-3682
  • Premium member
    ER-3682
    Supercharged
    Author Image

haha i think only u will be there cos we are receiving our cars on a later date! :)

When you booked your car.?Anyway just go there eat dinner.

Fairlady.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

Firedemon15
  • Firedemon15
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

No invitation can go there eat their buffet?

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

just revised mine to 2 bid gurantee coe. so latest end august should be able to take car :)

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

Vitaminc1231
  • Premium member
    Vitaminc1231
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

just revised mine to 2 bid gurantee coe. so latest end august should be able to take car :)

What was your booked price? How much you have to top up?

Mine also end Aug get car get COE, hope by then new batch of car is here... sleep.gif

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

Aurorablack
  • Aurorablack
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Meaning u top up laa for guarantee? How much? rolleyes.gif
tenyawph and 4 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

What was your booked price? How much you have to top up?

Mine also end Aug get car get COE, hope by then new batch of car is here... sleep.gif

new batch of car should be here during august liao from what i heard fr my agent.
i booked last time at 95,999 6 bid non gurantee. yesterday changed it with top up to 2 bid gurantee coe. Trading in my current forte
what about yours.
tenyawph praised this

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Meaning u top up laa for guarantee? How much? rolleyes.gif

16k lol. initially rhey asked if i wanted to top up a little like 5k or 10k but looking at the COE lvl plus rebate lvl they give, ended up i chose the 16k top up with 67k coe rebate lvl. mine was the 40k rebate lvl initially

Edited by Choco1980, 25 July 2013 - 11:12 AM.

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:13 AM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

what about u guys

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

TTT
  • Premium member
    TTT
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

booked mine 3 mths ago, topped up for guaranteed coe back then. total was 90k+5k=95k. just got coe in july bidding but getting car next week :)

Edited by TTT, 25 July 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:35 AM

TTT
  • Premium member
    TTT
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Vitaminc1231, do add your name to the list! happy.gif

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:49 AM

Aurorablack
  • Aurorablack
    1st Gear
    Author Image

booked mine 3 mths ago, topped up for guaranteed coe back then. total was 90k+5k=95k. just got coe in july bidding but getting car next week :)

U super lucky. Great price u got. Congrats! biggrin.gif

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

a very good price indeed bro

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:13 PM

Timbuktoo
  • Premium member
    Timbuktoo
    1st Gear
    Author Image

wow, the prices are very competitive.

tenyawph and 2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

Choco1980
  • Premium member
    Choco1980
    1st Gear
    Author Image

did your agents inform you on estimated delivery of your cars? :)

Kia Forte K3 Abyss Bluey

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:32 PM

Cluboxed
  • Premium member
    Cluboxed
    5th Gear
    Author Image

very good price 95K
tenyawph and 1 Anonymous member praised this

2006 : Toyota Soluna
2009 : Honda Civic 1.8
2011 : Honda Civic Type R - Our Red 'H'. You'll only find it on our Formula 1 and Type R cars. It symbolizes Honda's racing challenge; to deliver a car engineered for pure exhilarating performance.

YNWA

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Firedemon15
  • Firedemon15
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Is this allowed in Singapore?

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kia Forte K3

Kia Forte K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Le_Dad  |  Neutral Newbie

Simply love the car

Still getting used to driving the car as I just collected yesterday. Nice exterior and features helped me choose this car over others. Simply love the ventilated seats which help to cool the driver's seat while driving in the hot weather o... » Read More

Kia Forte K3

Kia Forte K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by jamesim7  |  Neutral Newbie

The facelifted Kia K3 2017

I've been car hunting and realised that there's no review on the facelifted 2017 K3. Went to the showroom and decided to bring it for a spin. One thing that strikes you about the K3 are it's curves. The fluid lines meet each other so nicel... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Forte, k3

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: kia , owners , check , forte

Tags: kia, owners, check, forte

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (2)