KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Anybody knows whether the navigation system include Malaysia map? Tks.

If it is the same Eurostyle HU provided by C&C similar to the Lancer, yes mine comes with Malaysia map.

• Praise 1

Posted in new Kia 2017 thread before finding this.. Anybody can recommend on where can I get good and reasonably cheap K3 boot mat? Thanks..

Posted in new Kia 2017 thread before finding this.. Anybody can recommend on where can I get good and reasonably cheap K3 boot mat? Thanks..

I bought mine taobao for 22...ok only...not really happy with the quality....but its jus a mat

I bought mine taobao for 22...ok only...not really happy with the quality....but its jus a mat

Can consider.. PM me the link or seller? 

I remember got one shop near leng kee there, but cannot dig out exact info.. 

Sharing my first full tank FC, calculated from distance travelled and top up in fuel:

km/l = 13.7

l/km = 7.3 (7.5 shown in car)

Estimated 80% highway, and I think I have been quite lenient on the pedal.

Good? Bad? Comments?

My Borsch EC 6 I've used, delightfully, > one decade. Two tone hone. So two pcs. Easy: 1) Lift bonnet 2) Remove black plastic shroud between grill & radiator. 3) Put hand in & remove stock horn. 4) attach connectors & 1 more pc extension wire. 4) attach mount new horns

Can easy diy. But u got no tools, no short pc wire, no connectors. Any shop can do easy job. Not cost much.

What brand u buy u biz. But helpful hint: many dead drivers on the road cannot see cannot hear - use 2-tone horn is good for tone deaf zombies. But fair to everyone - just loud enough without jarring everyone else

need to put relay?

EC6 got relay?

Neutral Newbie

Sharing my first full tank FC, calculated from distance travelled and top up in fuel:

km/l = 13.7

l/km = 7.3 (7.5 shown in car)

Estimated 80% highway, and I think I have been quite lenient on the pedal.

Good? Bad? Comments?

That's quite good..my first full tank consumption was 14.5km/L or 6.89L/100km..ard 80% highway driving too..quite close to mine..

Average of 7 full tank consumption : 14.1Km/L or 7.13L/100km...mine previous car (Altis) was 14.7Km/L..so it is pretty close to what I used to get..

(edited)

That's quite good..my first full tank consumption was 14.5km/L or 6.89L/100km..ard 80% highway driving too..quite close to mine..

Average of 7 full tank consumption : 14.1Km/L or 7.13L/100km...mine previous car (Altis) was 14.7Km/L..so it is pretty close to what I used to get..

Wah how u guys get so good FC? my first tank was 9.1l/km means around 11km/l and second tank was 9l/km also around 11km/l ...now onto my third tank ....and jus change to synthetic engine oil after 1k servicing ....will hope it gets better....and for servicing think pls dun chose eunos one....they give me present! (a dent) [furious]

Edited by EWander

need to put relay?

EC6 got relay?

EC 6 no need relay. Our car already has a relay for horn. Does anyone where our horn is located? A bro says it's located in the grille but it's not. Saw on YouTube it's located inside the driver side wheel fender.

EC 6 no need relay. Our car already has a relay for horn. Does anyone where our horn is located? A bro says it's located in the grille but it's not. Saw on YouTube it's located inside the driver side wheel fender.

hmmm our car has a relay. Seriously? usually they dont.

why ec6 no need relay? under power? hmmmmmm

hmmm our car has a relay. Seriously? usually they dont.

why ec6 no need relay? under power? hmmmmmm

Our car has relay. It's inside together with the fuse box in the engine bay.

Neutral Newbie

Just read CNA business news and saw below headings "Luxury cars take back seat to Kia in JD Power quality study"

REUTERS: For the first time in 27 years, a nonluxury brand, Kia Motors, scored tops in the annual initial quality study of new vehicles sold in the United States by J.D. Power, the business consultancy said.

Just read CNA business news and saw below headings "Luxury cars take back seat to Kia in JD Power quality study"

REUTERS: For the first time in 27 years, a nonluxury brand, Kia Motors, scored tops in the annual initial quality study of new vehicles sold in the United States by J.D. Power, the business consultancy said.

How reliable are the findings?