KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

1. TTT - Golden Beat

2. ER-3682 - Bright Silver

3. Firedemon15 - Glittering Metal

4. Vyeron - Snow White Pearl

5. Aurorablack - Aurora Black

6. Choco - Abyss Blue (still waiting for coe)

7. Vitaminc1231 - Snow White Pearl

Looks like snow white pearl is most popular s.o far :)

Lol, not justified. Only 7 of us liao. The rest not interested in forum or maybe dunno haf. Shld we start a closed club in FB? We will be pioneers...can share and discuss...wat say?? :D

↡ Advertisement

Should b getting car in aug/sep.

wow! lucky bro, 100% loan is good.. then u must have booked way ahead n getting car soon? :)

with all the diff colours we have, it'll look nice in a group pic! haha

Can start one on fb, u wanna start d ball rolling bro?

Lol, not justified. Only 7 of us liao. The rest not interested in forum or maybe dunno haf. Shld we start a closed club in FB? We will be pioneers...can share and discuss...wat say?? :D

me currently a black cerato forte owner in ceratofortekoup.sg. there will be threads on k3 opened if you guys are keen to join

me currently a black cerato forte owner in ceratofortekoup.sg. there will be threads on k3 opened if you guys are keen to join

I just joined. All K3 owner come, let's join in too.

I just joined. All K3 owner come, let's join in too.

sure excited for those collecting tomorrow. hope the 2nd batch delivery will be soon

just joined too but i think this forum got more chance of K3 owners finding this thread for now. ^_^

Wow, a group of happy owner-to-be here. I got the same excitement few months ago too and so looking forward to collect my new ride.

Anyway, congrats and wish u all enjoy your new ride soon! ^_^

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Ex Cerato Forte and Koup and current Veloster owner here, will be going down to Kia Showroom to witness the unveil of the good-looking K3! :)

• Praise 2

Don't mind me asking you K3 owners ar.

Did you guys make the purchase without even seeing it in real life? Other than the pics from worldwide reviews and photoshoots, is it wise to purchase a vehicle without actually sitting in it and testing it? I am not being sceptical on this but its kinda hard to splash 100K plus for a vehicle without testing it. I mean, it is not just another item on Ebay or Amazon eh.

I was there on 26th July 7pm to collect my Kia Soul after servicing. At first look, the K3 looks almost identical from a 2012 Forte. Even my wife indicates that: " why are they placing the forte on the external display?" Prior to heading up to 2nd lvl to get my car, I went inside and take a look around before planting my arse on the driver seat.

I would say that the seat is comfortable for touring purpose. The dashboard was great but somehow the 2012 forte rear seats are bigger than the K3 (It seems to be designed for 2 and if someone sits in the middle, its gona be uncomfortable).

Other than the awesome interior design of the K3.....the rear lights of it looks almost identical to the 2013 Sorento (though smaller a bit) and from the side, it looks like the Forte.

Somehow or rather, I do not find it very special from other great looking compact sedans as compared to the Jetta Sport, 2013 Renault Fluence, etc.

I would be happy if they bring in the 2Liter or the 1.6 turbo version in. Oh Oh....not forgetting the awesome K9 series!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Not surprising since you drive a soul when you think k3 is not that appealing .... You are from a totally different category when come to taste .... Just like find soul fugly.... [laugh]

• Praise 1

Not surprising since you drive a soul when you think k3 is not that appealing .... You are from a totally different category when come to taste .... Just like find soul fugly.... [laugh]

Actually hor...the soul does look like a unwanted child from Daihatsu Material and the well know Toyota B B. Its kinda ugly.

That is why i do up a of mod to look.....a bit decent lor....if not fir my limited budget....i would gone for my favourite defender lor...

bro, i guess some pple buy car more for the looks than anything else but for me, i was impressed with the specs of the car as compared to similar 1.6 models available in sg. the reviews from overseas drivers, videos n pictures did show it to be well liked and presented great value for money. thats why i believe most pple who booked the k3 did so. they didnt do it for the looks. anyway, pple buy ferraris and lamborghinis without testdriving when they launch new models.

similarly, i dun find the soul appealing because of its boxlike shape and close resemblance to the daihatsu materia u mentioned and its small interior n boot. everyone has different tastes, some pple find the lamborghini gallardo or ferrari 458 ugle but others will find them appealing. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. for a buyer like me, a nissan GTR presents a much better value than a porche carrera S, and i would choose the GTR anyday. maybe u would choose the carrera S?

↡ Advertisement