KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

What's the damage? Maybe we can have a small group buy so that we can have a better price?

60 plus per pcs. But its says buy 1 get 1 free. I am not sure how to go abt doing it. Not sure if we are able to get that price since we going thru agent
↡ Advertisement

What's the damage? Maybe we can have a small group buy so that we can have a better price?

He is selling for $89.00 (The Shopee link - https://shopee.sg/X3...595214.84107579)

Not sure if he do cash and carry. Or die die must use shopee account to buy. 

I PM him to ask liao.

I would also prefer to test it out for fitting before paying.

Any updates I will let you guys know here bah.

But I do foresee a problem. 

http://support.opt-7.com/996375-IMPORTANT-H7-OEM-Adapter-Requirement-Fluxbeam

Our K3 de H7 comes with a H7 adapter, unlike other cars de H7 which uses the metal clip to secure the bulb to the housing.

So how does the LED bulb get secured in the housing? Thats why I want to test it out first before buying. 

Hopefully he allows.

Edited by Whattheheck

Welcome to the k3 family.

Regarding my previous post. Yes indead my previous car was a cable tb 1. Just now after posting on the way back decide to listen a bit on what my SC said "drive normally" I floored it more and its wasnt so bad and it moved off better. Still running in so nvr use the pedal shift to drop a gear as this will rev up suddenly which is not advisable during running in. Think i need to get more use the new car. Driving a new car really stressed. Cars drifting near us and ppl tailgating during moving off. Haiz. Just now after parking, i was packing inside the off car, a car reversed until nearly hit my car, i only looked, swallowed saliva and prayed. ð¨

Haha. I feel u bro. I usually will let the car creep forward a little b4 throttling. I find that car pick up faster this way

Thought our headlights are h11 and h1? Was reading wat type to change. Read here indicated h7? Confused

Our headlight (Low beam) is H7 ah. You referring to high beam isit? High beam is H1.

You look at page 8-4 of the owner's manual.

I am referring to the Pre-FL K3 btw.

Thought our headlights are h11 and h1? Was reading wat type to change. Read here indicated h7? Confused

Low is h7

High is h1

Fog is h8

Position lamp is w5w

Is sx version led or normal bulb for position lamp?

I wanna change the interior lamps to led. Anyone knows whats festoon mean? I google it and its say, oversize bulb. Confusing

Regarding my previous post. Yes indead my previous car was a cable tb 1. Just now after posting on the way back decide to listen a bit on what my SC said "drive normally" I floored it more and its wasnt so bad and it moved off better. Still running in so nvr use the pedal shift to drop a gear as this will rev up suddenly which is not advisable during running in. Think i need to get more use the new car. Driving a new car really stressed. Cars drifting near us and ppl tailgating during moving off. Haiz. Just now after parking, i was packing inside the off car, a car reversed until nearly hit my car, i only looked, swallowed saliva and prayed.

Low is h7

High is h1

Fog is h8

Position lamp is w5w

Is sx version led or normal bulb for position lamp?

I wanna change the interior lamps to led. Anyone knows whats festoon mean? I google it and its say, oversize bulb. Confusing

Bro what is position lamp? Lol. I google liao also don't understand sia. Lol

He is selling for $89.00 (The Shopee link - https://shopee.sg/X3...595214.84107579)

Not sure if he do cash and carry. Or die die must use shopee account to buy.

I PM him to ask liao.

I would also prefer to test it out for fitting before paying.

Any updates I will let you guys know here bah.

But I do foresee a problem.

http://support.opt-7.com/996375-IMPORTANT-H7-OEM-Adapter-Requirement-Fluxbeam

Our K3 de H7 comes with a H7 adapter, unlike other cars de H7 which uses the metal clip to secure the bulb to the housing.

So how does the LED bulb get secured in the housing? Thats why I want to test it out first before buying.

Hopefully he allows.

Thanks. Pls update us. We can do a mini group buy. Another thing, after reading the description, its says no cooling fan. It's kinda worrying. Haha

Bro what is position lamp? Lol. I google liao also don't understand sia. Lol

Position light aka pole light. Those small lights u see. Those tiong chia will on the position light and fog lamp only (without low beam) when racing. Not sure u understand what i am saying.

Thanks. Pls update us. We can do a mini group buy. Another thing, after reading the description, its says no cooling fan. It's kinda worrying. Haha

Position light aka pole light. Those small lights u see. Those tiong chia will on the position light and fog lamp only (without low beam) when racing. Not sure u understand what i am saying.

I am just wondering about the same thing. 

But if halogen bulb which is hotter than LED light doesn't have fan, I guess it is safe ba for LED. LED normally quite cool and use lower amperage so safer. 

At least that what we were taught back in poly and uni la. Kena smoke I also dono. Lol.

https://world.taobao.com/item/541641221480.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.bheRmF

Not spoiling market.

Intend to have the same color combination for headlight and fog lights. But dunno which one to get for perfect fit

I found the original supplier in alibaba.

Guangzhou Unipower Electronics Co., Ltd

Alibaba certified supplier. 

But I rather buy from the shopee if he allows me to test fitting first before I buy. 

If cannot fit I don't buy. 

Buy from taobao, cheaper but if cannot fit then waste money.

Somemore need to use forwarder to buy. 

I am just wondering about the same thing.

But if halogen bulb which is hotter than LED light doesn't have fan, I guess it is safe ba for LED. LED normally quite cool and use lower amperage so safer.

At least that what we were taught back in poly and uni la. Kena smoke I also dono. Lol.

Led actually emits a lot of heat. Thats y most if not all led comes with heat sink

I found the original supplier in alibaba.

Guangzhou Unipower Electronics Co., Ltd

Alibaba certified supplier.

But I rather buy from the shopee if he allows me to test fitting first before I buy.

If cannot fit I don't buy.

Buy from taobao, cheaper but if cannot fit then waste money.

Somemore need to use forwarder to buy.

Agree. I rather pay more rather than buy cheap but cant fit

Led actually emits a lot of heat. Thats y most if not all led comes with heat sink

Agree. I rather pay more rather than buy cheap but cant fit

See, I kena smoked by the professors in uni liao. Nb. Lol.

Regarding my previous post. Yes indead my previous car was a cable tb 1. Just now after posting on the way back decide to listen a bit on what my SC said "drive normally" I floored it more and its wasnt so bad and it moved off better. Still running in so nvr use the pedal shift to drop a gear as this will rev up suddenly which is not advisable during running in. Think i need to get more use the new car. Driving a new car really stressed. Cars drifting near us and ppl tailgating during moving off. Haiz. Just now after parking, i was packing inside the off car, a car reversed until nearly hit my car, i only looked, swallowed saliva and prayed.

Neutral Newbie

I'm only 550km. Not much traveling. I even went JB last Sunday. Every day is to office and home.

I just realised that we have the Temptation Red. Anyone else?

What have you done to your ride so far?

I have the temptation red alao !! I change front and back logo and planning to do the LED scuff plates at nancy at lengkok bahru but still waiting for her stock to come in :)
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1