• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7260 replies to this topic | 1,919 praises

Posted Today, 01:12 PM

BullsEye
  • Premium member
    BullsEye
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Actually I know of two driving the Kia Forte K3, the first generation model and the facelifted first generation model. Also no problem. I have one of my bosses drive a basic K3, one of the earliest batches, and also no problems at all. And recently one of my colleagues bought the latest facelifted K3, and he's been driving it happily for a few months now. Also no issues at all.

Generally Kia is very reliable. In fact, it topped the JD Powers reliability charts if I don't recall wrongly.

No worries lar... just go ahead and buy the car of your dreams...

I agree. My uncle drove the first generation of Kia Cerato for 10 years. That time car plate was SGBxxxx, now scrape liao.

He never really take care of his car, sometime delayed servicing etc. Heavy usage, always driving up north to Genting. Drove the car until it's very last moment at 10 years, never had major problem.

Last year, he bought the pre-FL K3. He told me, he had great faith in this brand after his first KIA.

Eat Sleep Race

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kia Forte K3

Kia Forte K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by kianewbie  |  Neutral Newbie

Surprisingly good and reliable car I've owned

Drove the pre FL K3 for almost a year. Never regret choosing it. Almost all passengers commented on the spacious rear passengers area, rear air vent and almost flat surface. Really enjoying the ride everyday. Firstly, it will greet yo... » Read More

Kia Forte K3

Kia Forte K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Whattheheck  |  Clutched

Best Bang For The Buck

Reasonable priced. Tons of features. Ppl who sit in my car told me that if I didn't tell them it was a Kia, they would have tot it was an upmarket European car. Fuel consumption I am getting for 70% City/ 30% Highway ranges from 9km/l... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Forte, k3

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, owners, check, forte

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users