Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7861 replies to this topic | 2,134 praises

Posted Yesterday, 01:48 AM

coolbluepica
  • coolbluepica
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

better word to use is reasonable.
Expensive and cheap but if both serve the purpose then the main concern is perception.
Some bro here buy L model, some buy EX model, some buy SX model, anyway it is a variation but all serve the same main purpose, only bring you to one pt to the other, the difference is the personal difference of the feature.
Usually those so call premium PPS comes with longer period of maintenance and certification.
Of cause certification to some people it means nothing, but if it is tested by labs, of course it has certain level of convincing of the product. Does not mean cheap PPS is useless, but it serve a certain level of protection, just that the coat may wear out faster, thats why usually it stated 1yr or 2 yrs only.

I would use the word quality. Just like us, some of us can command high salary, some don't. Products also same. What I want to say is, expensive doesn't mean that we are being conned. Or "no need" to get expensive things.

Posted Yesterday, 03:49 PM

Collin76
  • Premium member
    Collin76
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

k3 euro style head unit for sale. used for 1.5 yrs

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kia Cerato K3

Kia Cerato K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Multi  |  4th Gear

KIA - The power to Surprise - Yes indeed

Was deciding between the Elantra and the K3 and eventually chose the K3 due to the better interior quality material used and the full features of a luxuries model. Power from the 1.6L Gamma engine is adequate but nothing to shout about. If fu... » Read More

Kia Cerato K3

Kia Cerato K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by limzanat  |  Neutral Newbie

Most Bang For Buck Car in Cat A, Conti Feel in asian Car

I have been driving this car(SX Version) since 19 nov 2016 and i must say that this car is WOW ! I was in the market for a new car as my previous vehicle was spoiling every month as its time is due. I have quite a heavy usage so i was very su... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Forte, k3

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: kia , owners , check , forte

Tags: kia, owners, check, forte

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users