KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Do you all think it is better to pay the extra to do the pps with Cnc or go outside do? 

Does cnc give free yearly maintenance for the pps? like those outside vendor is doing? 

I don't know about CnC PPS I did mine outside.

Even outside, there are many different types of PPS - go do your research. Prices can range from $200 - $2000 depending. Some say it lasts 3 months, some say it lasts a few years.

Then again PPS helps but does not prevent, do rmb that. And to maintain it as far as possible you need to wash/clean etc. I did mine when my car was new and 10months ago. Till today, while there are scratches/chips/marks, I am still satisfied, because of the hydrophobic effects, easier to wash, and car still looks glossy. Although I wash once a week la. 

↡ Advertisement

I don't know about CnC PPS I did mine outside.

Even outside, there are many different types of PPS - go do your research. Prices can range from $200 - $2000 depending. Some say it lasts 3 months, some say it lasts a few years.

Then again PPS helps but does not prevent, do rmb that. And to maintain it as far as possible you need to wash/clean etc. I did mine when my car was new and 10months ago. Till today, while there are scratches/chips/marks, I am still satisfied, because of the hydrophobic effects, easier to wash, and car still looks glossy. Although I wash once a week la.

In summary, Pps makes it easier to wash a car and that's it. Wax also makes it easier to wash car but Pps is more trendy i guess

Hi anybody opt in $3k for guaranteed COE package? Not sure whether to pay extra as SE said some don't get it for 6 bid COE, is this true?

If I were you, I will not top up. You cannot show that you are desperately need the car. Just wait for 1 or 2 bids and I believe you will get your coe. They want you business

If I were you, I will not top up. You cannot show that you are desperately need the car. Just wait for 1 or 2 bids and I believe you will get your coe. They want you business

But maybe he desperately needs the car? 

Got guarantee COE for free. Signed on Saturday, got the coe on Wednesday. Now waiting for the car to come in June.

Congrats!

Got 3 year servicing package thrown in also?

Or just 1 year?

2 year servicing is worth $1k and a bit more based on their servicing package price.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Got guarantee COE for free. Signed on Saturday, got the coe on Wednesday. Now waiting for the car to come in June.

Huh... i paid guaranteed COE but didnt get the bid. So funny? Ya need car urgently as 老爷车快不行了! Edited by Chrilam

Huh... i paid guaranteed COE but didnt get the bid. So funny? Ya need car urgently as 老爷车快不行了!

from PI? what did your SE says?

Neutral Newbie

from PI? what did your SE says?

From UBI KIA. SE just said we didnt get it. Before signing she said should be able as I told her if I don't get it by one bid i rather go for non guaranteed, save $3k. Now she said i cannot withdraw. Feel kana cheated

(edited)

From UBI KIA. SE just said we didnt get it. Before signing she said should be able as I told her if I don't get it by one bid i rather go for non guaranteed, save $3k. Now she said i cannot withdraw. Feel kana cheated

According to pricelist, guaranteed is 6 bid guaranteed right? So u got no case. U hope COE go up another $1k-$2k next bid lor, make ur money worth..

Last time was 3 bid guaranteed and 6 for non-G.

Bidding done by office so SE can't do anything also?

But not sure if the standing of the SE makes a difference, orders from newbie vs lao jiao SE, got diff or not?

Edited by Yixiang1

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

According to pricelist, guaranteed is 6 bid guaranteed right? So u got no case. U hope COE go up another $1k-$2k next bid lor, make ur money worth..

Last time was 3 bid guaranteed and 6 for non-G.

Bidding done by office so SE can't do anything also?

But not sure if the standing of the SE makes a difference, orders from newbie vs lao jiao SE, got diff or not?

Now still same, guaranteed 3 bid, non guaranteed 6bid

I understand SE can't do anything on bidding. Just that not sure why lucky 'Pentium' managed got it with free Guaranteed COE but i paid n didn't get it.

Edited by Chrilam

Now still same, guaranteed 3 bid, non guaranteed 6bid

I understand SE can't do anything on bidding. Just that not sure why lucky 'Pentium' managed got it with free Guaranteed COE but i paid n didn't get it.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Lesson learned, don't get from female SE. Everything also don't have.

Some of us bought together , so have guarantee COE, leather seats, camera, remote, solar film , 3 yr servicing etc. Only no sport rims. We push all our purchases to 1 SE , to boost his quota

Totally agreed!! Female SE useless! Can i change SE since i didnt get my COE? Consider no deal done yet right?

Neutral Newbie

Some of us bought together , so have guarantee COE, leather seats, camera, remote, solar film , 3 yr servicing etc. Only no sport rims. We push all our purchases to 1 SE , to boost his quota

Totally agreed!! Female SE useless! Can i change SE since i didnt get my COE? Consider no deal done yet right?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Pentium, your SE from Ubi Under C&C? Can i switch SE? Edited by Chrilam

Pentium, your SE from Ubi Under C&C? Can i switch SE?

Get your deposit back then i intro u. His se same as mine. Yes he is in ubi. Negotiable guy.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Get your deposit back then i intro u. His se same as mine. Yes he is in ubi. Negotiable guy.

not easy to get back deposit from them...

• Praise 1

You can email to her manager or cso to complain. If you think you have been unfairly treated.
↡ Advertisement