KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Lesson learned, don't get from female SE. Everything also don't have.

Some of us bought together , so have guarantee COE, leather seats, camera, remote, solar film , 3 yr servicing etc. Only no sport rims. We push all our purchases to 1 SE , to boost his quota

Hi pentium may I know how much u paid for your car and which variant? Ex? I thought ex also come with sport rim? We are able to opt out sport rim?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

You can email to her manager or cso to complain. If you think you have been unfairly treated.

Ok wrote in waiting for reply. If they refund my $10k, I will buy from Pentium SE

Ok wrote in waiting for reply. If they refund my $10k, I will buy from Pentium SE

Hopefully your reason is valid.

Neutral Newbie

Which model you are buying? L, EX OR SX?

Thanks bros for sharing. Got it done ar 20K servicing. Pretty annoying with this type of silly problem. Finally, can relax when go pump petrol liao

Hi,

I am also having similar issue recently - fuel cap / cover unable to spring open, even after multiple times of pulling the ejection handle.

For this minor fix, how long does it take? Can we just drive to the servicing centre without making appointment?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am also having similar issue recently - fuel cap / cover unable to spring open, even after multiple times of pulling the ejection handle.

For this minor fix, how long does it take? Can we just drive to the servicing centre without making appointment?

Thanks in advance.

Believe I read somewhere, just drive in, no need appt

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

No need to book, just go service center and report. Should be rectified very fast.

Yes. Can drive in. I will go back again soon as I still not satisfy with the fix during my 20K servicing. Can open now but need least 2 tries. My previous Rio does not have this problem.

If you go check, and update me..

Minor scratch at the bottom rear plastic just below the bumper.

Went to that lady workshop, check with agent, our car too new no stock to replace, so place on order.

Did anyone buy the original coolent?

Where you get it from, Ming Yi Auto, price?

Went servicing last friday. Went test drive with 1 of their mech for the jerking problem. Cant replicate it. So i requested them to reset all transmission to default. Tried this few days, less jerking but still has it. At least not as bad as the past.

I had changed air filter and added ceratec so i am not sure whether the above helps in reducing the jerking or the reset of transmission.

You may wanna ask them to reset if u have not done so. :)

Went servicing last friday. Went test drive with 1 of their mech for the jerking problem. Cant replicate it. So i requested them to reset all transmission to default. Tried this few days, less jerking but still has it. At least not as bad as the past.

I had changed air filter and added ceratec so i am not sure whether the above helps in reducing the jerking or the reset of transmission.

You may wanna ask them to reset if u have not done so. :)

I think the problem is the gear change....if you are on ECO mode, the gear change seem draggy, so during the gear 3 or 4, it kinda have the pulling jerky feeling..before the next gear kick in.

If you are on normal mode, the gear change seem to be more smooth, of course the gear 3 and gear 4 also abit slow to shift...

I think there is nothing much can be done, as the sequential is already at the default..the only way is step harder..

I think the problem is the gear change....if you are on ECO mode, the gear change seem draggy, so during the gear 3 or 4, it kinda have the pulling jerky feeling..before the next gear kick in.

If you are on normal mode, the gear change seem to be more smooth, of course the gear 3 and gear 4 also abit slow to shift...

I think there is nothing much can be done, as the sequential is already at the default..the only way is step harder..

pls pardon me

our k3 has eco mode?

how to go there?

I am driving a pre fl so eco mode or not doesn't affect the gear change. Yup, now i am stepping harder but still get the jerking when full load or gentle upslope.

Think gonna live with it. Just hope this doesn't kills the transmission in the long run

pls pardon me

our k3 has eco mode?

how to go there?

Theres a steering icon on the right of the steering wheel if u are driving a ex/sx model

I have the same problem too. Im on eco mode and feel that its abit sluggish when moving off and acceleration or upping slopes. Think i should try changing to normal. But does eco mode really save fuel for u? I am getting 7.8km/L which i know is very bad. Any tips?

I have the same problem too. Im on eco mode and feel that its abit sluggish when moving off and acceleration or upping slopes. Think i should try changing to normal. But does eco mode really save fuel for u? I am getting 7.8km/L which i know is very bad. Any tips?

7.8km/L on eco mode is very bad. I'm getting 13.5km on the average. Sometimes can get to 15.4km.

Tips: When taking off, don't step too hard. Let the gearbox ​change to 2nd gear gradually. Maintain your pedal position constantly. Maintain proper tire pressure.

7.8 is not bad. I am getting 8 despite going on highways most if the time.
↡ Advertisement