Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
8877 replies to this topic | 2,500 praises

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:59 PM

Inspiring1804
  • Inspiring1804
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am quite confident the back is ok. I guess just have to be careful at the front. I do not want the kit to be ripped off when I reverse out of lot. Are the kits usually bolted on?

Bro , I suggest you keep the body kit, keep the car as it original look..anyway it look nice also..driving habits affect more on the fuel consumption.. from what I notice the kit doesn't look that low ..should be no problem in the car park clearance

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:47 AM

Kelby
  • Kelby
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Understand C&C includes 1st yr free servicing. Includes both labour and parts? How many servicing within the 1st yr?

1K, 10K, 20K..parts and labour FOC.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

Lurpsexx
  • Premium member
    Lurpsexx
    6th Gear
    Author Image

That translates to 12.2 km per liter for you. My previous latio 14.x kmper litre. Of course I know cannot compare. i am quite lazy to even sell the body kit. I believe I will end up leaving the car as it is.

Ya la, leave the bodykit.. no worries abt scratching it if u drive carefully.. k3 abt there for fuel consumption..buy Liao dun think so much, just enjoy ur ride...

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

thebutcher
  • thebutcher
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Im getting about 12.5-12.8km per litre. And i am always on eco driving mode.

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:29 PM

NiteCruiser
  • NiteCruiser
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Im getting about 12.5-12.8km per litre. And i am always on eco driving mode.

I also on eco mode all the time..picki up seems better compare to normal mode ..dont know is it placebo effect lol

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

Alphas
  • Premium member
    Alphas
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I just collected my SX model last week and I'm using the new motrex head unit. To be honest it's pretty restricted, they have yet to get the license for the Apple/andriod CarPlay so I have to continue using my phone as the gps.

Went to a work shop to ask if I could bypass the system so video could be played when the car is moving, but they did a few test and found out that this new car disable the video when the car is moving and not like the others disables when the hand break is down. Unable to bypass this system for the time being so was wondering if anyone had it bypass already.

Is there any update. Has anyone bypass this restriction on CarPlay or android auto?

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:39 PM

YEN96
  • YEN96
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Flash C&C insurance renewal letter and get discount,..wow...cheap fren intro nine 362 3352

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:57 PM

thebutcher
  • thebutcher
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I also on eco mode all the time..picki up seems better compare to normal mode ..dont know is it placebo effect lol

I think you gotta step slightly abit more when on eco mode.

But its fine with me.. im not exactly an F1 driver like PHV drivers

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:29 PM

Ignissport
  • Ignissport
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

is there a hatchback version of the k3 being sold locally??...saw some pictures on the net...looks awesome...

kia-forte-k3-euro-hatchback-11-630x360.j

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:14 AM

thebutcher
  • thebutcher
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Is there any update. Has anyone bypass this restriction on CarPlay or android auto?

Get a pioneer instead

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

is there a hatchback version of the k3 being sold locally??...saw some pictures on the net...looks awesome...

kia-forte-k3-euro-hatchback-11-630x360.j

I have seen a few on the road but those all have SK? plates instead of SL? plates... so it seems the hatch was sold a year or two back... not sure if the current model's hatch version is sold or not... I agree that it certainly looks cool and perhaps even better than the sedan model...

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:37 PM

DexRei
  • DexRei
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Any bros gt recommendation on where you o install 3rd brake light for k3 L? Does it void the warranty when installing 3rd brake light?

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:33 AM

Ignissport
  • Ignissport
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have seen a few on the road but those all have SK? plates instead of SL? plates... so it seems the hatch was sold a year or two back... not sure if the current model's hatch version is sold or not... I agree that it certainly looks cool and perhaps even better than the sedan model...

haha agent scared if bring in hatch..then the sedan wont sell...

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:14 AM

teomingern
  • Premium member
    teomingern
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I doubt so...

Posted Yesterday, 01:27 PM

K3_Car
  • K3_Car
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys,

My KIA K3 is coming to 1.5 years old, going for 30K servicing. And my servicing package is with C&C (I bought additional 2 years servicing)

Anybody changes his stock battery already after 1.5 years? If get from C&C directly, any idea how much is the battery and what brand huh?

Thanks!

Posted Yesterday, 08:50 PM

thebutcher
  • thebutcher
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi guys,

My KIA K3 is coming to 1.5 years old, going for 30K servicing. And my servicing package is with C&C (I bought additional 2 years servicing)

Anybody changes his stock battery already after 1.5 years? If get from C&C directly, any idea how much is the battery and what brand huh?

Thanks!

Will it be an issue in terms of warranty if you get the battery from elsewhere? Just wondering

Posted Yesterday, 10:34 PM

codenamek83
  • Premium member
    codenamek83
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Bros, any recommendation for a good Magnetic Sunshade for K3 2017? Anyone tried the sunshade from carousell listing?

Posted Today, 02:10 AM

MsDreamy
  • MsDreamy
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Bros, any recommendation for a good Magnetic Sunshade for K3 2017? Anyone tried the sunshade from carousell listing?

You may wish to consider going to Qoo10 to read up on customers' reviews on their customized magnetic sunshades (most popular magnetic sunshades on Qoo10) http://www.qoo10.sg/...2386/Q100165089

The price is $55 + $3.99 doorstep courier delivery = $58.99 but just go to Qlounge to grab a $10 off $50 cart coupon, and apply this $10 off coupon at checkout page and you will end up paying $48.99 with doorstep delivery.

Hope this helps.

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kia Cerato K3

Kia Cerato K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Neutoris  |  Neutral Newbie

Best Value Car in the Market

I've been driving this car for awhile and I must say its one of the best value car in the market. The car is feature packed and is European styled. Driving this car on the road would definitely turn heads!

Kia Cerato K3

Kia Cerato K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by jloh787  |  Neutral Newbie

Simply Unrivalled

I have been driving the facelifted 2017 K3 SX since end Nov 2016. Was comparing the K3 between Elantra, Altis and Shuttle. The K3 wins in terms of styling inside and out, features, build quality, and most importantly, value for money. One... » Read More

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Forte, k3

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, owners, check, forte

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)