KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

Yah, car key remote battery is designed for u to change urself, manual also have picture to guide u. I only remember the small screwdriver might have slight marking on plastic casing (from previous car experience) when u try to pry open but as what bro suggested, wrap a cloth ok Liao. Anyway no damage to the remote mah, only slight marking on cover.

If u really dun wanna try and like to pay, maybe can try go cnc ask them change for u. :D

↡ Advertisement

Yah, car key remote battery is designed for u to change urself, manual also have picture to guide u. I only remember the small screwdriver might have slight marking on plastic casing (from previous car experience) when u try to pry open but as what bro suggested, wrap a cloth ok Liao. Anyway no damage to the remote mah, only slight marking on cover.

If u really dun wanna try and like to pay, maybe can try go cnc ask them change for u. :D

That will make you a carrot head... cannot... watch shop still ok... I go to Clementi Time in Clementi Ave 3. I think they just charge the cost of the battery lor... $3 or $5... pretty affordable.

Neutral Newbie

Where can I look for used KIA K3 besides SGCM and Carousell? I prefer to deal with direct owner instead of car dealer. 

Supersonic

That will make you a carrot head... cannot... watch shop still ok... I go to Clementi Time in Clementi Ave 3. I think they just charge the cost of the battery lor... $3 or $5... pretty affordable.

Think go to those watch shop at heartlander should be ok. If go to car accessories shop, might become carrot head?! Lol.

My SX Sports auto locked when in motion for 5km/h...is it this standard for SX?

No, the previous FL SX doesn't have Autolock features but have Auto unlock instead. So I installed this gadget to have the Autolock feature which I find it very useful. Apart from Autolock, it also have other features like...driver door open, there is hazard light for few seconds to warn behind. When reversing, also got hazard light to war behind, when emergency brake or upon impact, Auto unlock will activate and hazard light too...so to me this is a good gadget to have.

Hypersonic

Play with the settings bro, can adjust one.

Don't worry, the car won't explode.  [:p]

Play with the settings bro, can adjust one.

Don't worry, the car won't explode.  [:p]

Later it bite me how?   :nosebleed:  :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Actually it is good option so no need to change lor

I understand many car manufacturers especially continental set recycle to off  by default or dun even have that option...dun know why it is so

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Can i check if the side mirror will tilt down once reverse gear is engaged? Driving a FL SX.

Hi guys,

Can i check if the side mirror will tilt down once reverse gear is engaged? Driving a FL SX.

No it will not...I wish it could.

standard for the pre-FL model.

so is your sports SX the latest model or the previous Pre FL model?

Hi guys,

buy a wide angle side mirror and you can see both the blindspots and your wheel arch.

by wide angle i dont mean those small circle mirrors you stick at the corner of the mirror... but actual replacements of the stock mirror.

https://world.taobao.com/item/522566223604.htm?fromSite=main&spm=2014.21524001.0.0

TB2Cu0bfFXXXXajXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!1716083975

https://world.taobao.com/item/522566223604.htm?fromSite=main&spm=2014.21524001.0.0

Have a question on remote car key battery.

Recently, the car dashboard pops up a message saying car battery low. (pre-FL model).

I can't seem to find a way to change battery. Does anybody has an idea? Also, just wondering, can we still operate the car (start/stop engine, lock and unlock car etc), even though the remote key battery is flat? I do know there is a key attached to the remote key, don't know the purpose.

I read the manual and don't quite understand. Currently using the other backup remote key.

Thanks!

easy peazy to change. u remove the key from the remote fob and pry open slowly the cover. u will see the battery. size CR2032. im using either energizer or maxell hitachi

standard for the pre-FL model.

so is your sports SX the latest model or the previous Pre FL model?

The latest model but lower omv than previous model...

(edited)

just collect my K3 today :)

Any bro can guide me to change fuel consumption from L/100km to L/KM? My fuel consumption now says 19.6l/100km dont seems right? means only 5.1km per L so low!?. But my Se says new car just collected it will not be accurate.. so when will the figure become accurate?

Thanks!

Edited by Liquidsn
↡ Advertisement