KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

LTA dun refund one

i kena this ... lugi 300++ bec of road tax, i renew too soon

not only that , was force to buy insurance otherwise cannot renew road tax, double whammy for me ...dunno if i will get full refund on the insurance?

the best is that i renew starting from the 20 July , shit right ... if i collect my new car on the 19 July ..give free road tax for free, damn kum gong

Sharin so that you dont end up like me

Insurance shld be ok. U call them n tell them to cancel.
↡ Advertisement

Relax la guys.

If the dealer you sold the car to scrap your car, then you will get back the remaining road tax.

But if the dealer you sold the car to sell your car again then you get nothing back for the road tax.

Usually the trade-in price is higher than the paper value so as to compensate for the road tax refund to the dealer mah...

Jus curious bro. If they transfer the car to themselves and then subsequently scrap it. The refund shld not be going back to you le right?

Mine was scrap, done by CnC..road tax refunded. Insurance refunded by ex insurance company.

If your car is worth to resell, CnC may ask their own agent to sell it, but you can squeeze the SE if CnC can refund you the road tax, or in exchange other freebies of similar value..just try.

100 kph on express way for 20km, this reading is quite normal.

if you mix in city driving it will be hard to get that.

Agree.No jam but not k3.

post-11278-0-18286500-1499472649_thumb.jpg

Mine was scrap, done by CnC..road tax refunded. Insurance refunded by ex insurance company.

If your car is worth to resell, CnC may ask their own agent to sell it, but you can squeeze the SE if CnC can refund you the road tax, or in exchange other freebies of similar value..just try.

Tats good. My car was not scrap coz i found it selling at car mart.

Did the SE tell you that your trade-in car will be scrapped?

Mine said my car will be scrapped, but i doubt so..

Did the SE tell you that your trade-in car will be scrapped?

Mine said my car will be scrapped, but i doubt so..

I did asked. But he told me that it will depends on the mgmt decision if they wana scrap or re-sell it. Coz he cant decide

Agree.No jam but not k3.

Haha, definitely. This is with the usual morning and evening jam when going to work and coming home. 

12.2km/litre.

post-176323-0-06186500-1499526681_thumb.jpg

mine must scrap as it left 6 months to end of COE.

If they cant rebate you back the road tax, then ask them to give you 1yr free road tax on your new car.

(edited)

Haha, definitely. This is with the usual morning and evening jam when going to work and coming home. 

12.2km/litre.

I've been tracking my FC manually (i.e. by odometer and full tank top ups) and I realize that the K3 (well at least mine) overestimates FC efficiency.

eg. my last full tank reading of 7.8l (12.8km/l) was manually calculated to be 11.8km/l. Similarly, I got a 7.3 (13.7km/l) and calculated a 12.9km/l

I've been doing this the past 10 months or so and it's consistently been like this. 

Not sure if it's a problem but I have mentally accounted for it. 

Edited by scizorsim

Am thinking of changing H7 bulb to Osram cool blue intense. Is it advisable?

It Will be less yellow but less throw also.

It is also LTA non compliant. So why not go a step further for led instead. Brighter

Seems not plug n play..

It like you are changing a new bulb process. What plug and play are you referring to?

Seems not plug n play..

Plug n play. Actually that carousell seller gives the correct adaptor for FL k3.

Just abut expensive. If buy from taobao and aliexpress prob abt half that price.

Hi Multi,

Can I use this for my K3 Sports High Beam H7 light? Fog Light is H8 this type got LED type too?

My main headlight HID is D5S type I dun seems to able to find any HID bulb that is higher than 4200/4600.

Many Thanks!

↡ Advertisement