• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
9929 replies to this topic | 3,163 praises

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM

D3v1LmAn69
  • D3v1LmAn69
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

I just collected my KIA K3 Cerato Sports. It came with Thinkware 750. I have a question about car battery life.

Obviously dashcam is especially impt for new car. But has anyone who has driven Cerato for about a year witnessed their battery getting drained from leaving the dashcam always on? Or from other features of the car?

I'm thinking whether I should unplug the dashcam when I'm parked in my parent's condo. At my own risk yes but my previous car has been safe for the 10 years I've lived there.

C&C salesperson recommneded me to always leave it on unless I'm travelling overseas. But i would like to hear from experienced owners please. Thanks!

Your dashcam has a programmable cutoff voltage. If it senses the car battery voltage is below the threshold it auto turns off the dashcam and disables any form of recording. The microSD card has a executable file that you can open in Windows and adjust motion sensitivity and G-sensor sensitivity , including the cutoff voltage.

My SX comes with single channel F50 model, set in parking mode with G-sensor enabled. Owned car for 2 months now no cases of dead battery.

Posted Yesterday, 06:39 PM

N00b
  • Premium member
    N00b
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

$75k final price guaranteed COE 6 bids
Free 3 years or 60k milage servicing
Free $500 servicing voucher
includes $5k trade in rebate
includes $5k insurance and loan rebate
Includes upgrade to motrex and leather seats
Free mats
Free umbrella
That's all, nothing fancy I guess lol...

Which model? $75k is after deducting the $5k trade-in, and $5k insurance loan rebate?

Posted Yesterday, 07:23 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

$75k final price guaranteed COE 6 bids
Free 3 years or 60k milage servicing
Free $500 servicing voucher
includes $5k trade in rebate
includes $5k insurance and loan rebate
Includes upgrade to motrex and leather seats
Free mats
Free umbrella
That's all, nothing fancy I guess lol...

Unlikely. I highly doubt

Posted Yesterday, 07:31 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

omg , its damn good value !!
My EX also don't comes with motrex HU , knn.
If u wants to add steering remo control , give me a PM i can intro a workshop to u.

What car did u trade in?

How much loan?

Posted Yesterday, 08:16 PM

ianfann
  • ianfann
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Which model? $75k is after deducting the $5k trade-in, and $5k insurance loan rebate?

I chose the L model. Yes it is after deducting the rebates.

Unlikely. I highly doubt

Erm, why would I lie?

Unlikely. I highly doubt

Erm, why would I lie?

Posted Yesterday, 08:33 PM

stanleymyc
  • Premium member
    stanleymyc
    Clutched
    Author Image

Erm, why would I lie?
Erm, why would I lie?

I believe the new Kia model and huge discount from Elantra drive the price lower and with many freebies

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Erm, why would I lie?
Erm, why would I lie?

No la.

75k flat or 75,999?

U took what loan scheme?

Posted Yesterday, 08:46 PM

ianfann
  • ianfann
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

No la.

75k flat or 75,999?

U took what loan scheme?

$74,999 to be exact. 30% down payment, 70% loan.

Posted Yesterday, 08:56 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

$74,999 to be exact. 30% down payment, 70% loan.

Oh I know already.

There's no solar film n front cam

So 75,999 - 2,000 + 1,000 + 1,000

2k service credits
1k motrex n leather
1k guaranteed

Edited by Friendstar, Yesterday, 08:56 PM.

Posted Yesterday, 09:03 PM

ianfann
  • ianfann
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Oh I know already.

There's no solar film n front cam

So 75,999 - 2,000 + 1,000 + 1,000

2k service credits
1k motrex n leather
1k guaranteed

Oops I missed out free thinkware dashcam 1 channel. But yes no solar film

Back to Korean Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kia Cerato K3

Kia Cerato K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Alanchensc  |  Neutral Newbie

Much Improved Korean Car

Sold my BMW 320I in 2016 and bought this Kia K3 (EX) in late Dec'16 for SGD93K and have been driving this car for nine months till date. I have changed my view on Korean KIA since my first purchase of KIA. I see no point to pay another SG... » Read More

Kia Cerato K3

Kia Cerato K3  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by stefanchan  |  Neutral Newbie

K3 L Model

Test drove the L model. Very basic interior, plastic feeling interior. Pick up is smooth. Good for basic use car.

Related New Cars search on sgCarMart.com : Forte, k3

Quick Reply

Tags: kia, owners, check, forte

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users