KIA K3 Owners check-in!

TTT

K3 ... "Elantra Killer"??? [cool]

Hyundai .... your move. Souping up the Elantra locally and calling it sport version will not help. K3 is simply packed with too many goodies!

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Hyundai .... your move. Souping up the Elantra locally and calling it sport version will not help. K3 is simply packed with too many goodies!

ok... if elantra drop 20K, i will pity them and buy elantra instead of K3... [laugh]

If C&C is gonna bring in the low end K3 with little features, I don't see how the elantra will lose out to the K3.

i dont think K3 can kill the elantra.In term of look, elantra still look much better, specs wise , its on par.But downside is the price for elantra is abit too high . Anyway K3 is using Hyundai engine/technology, so both brother ..brother la.. [rolleyes] Maybe the japs start to worry.

I think the current price is refer to the high spec (18k OMV), i dont think people will be happy if they book same price but getting the one with 15k OMV spec.

Sales agreement should mention if you have "HID headlamp pack" means its a high spec version.

(edited)

I think the current price is refer to the high spec (18k OMV), i dont think people will be happy if they book same price but getting the one with 15k OMV spec.

Sales agreement should mention if you have "HID headlamp pack" means its a high spec version.

Is it... Hmm mine didn't say so but back when I sign, there was only 1 spec so I didn't think have to write down all things. [:(]

What are the diff between the specs?

Edited by Vitaminc1231

Saw the K3 today ... nice car! The seats are comfy, the door trims and dash are soft touch not those hard plastic ones thus giving it a premium feel to it. The car is equipment packed ... bluetooth, cruise controls, paddle shifts, dual zone A/C with back blower, etc. Personally, if one is not particular about the badge and is in need of a car, this is one car that should be considered. Did not test drive it so cannot say much about the ride and the soundproofing but one thing for sure, C&C and Fulco sales people HUAT liao [sunny][laugh]

Is it... Hmm mine didn't say so but back when I sign, there was only 1 spec so I didn't think have to write down all things. [:(]

er then perhaps can double confirm with your SE. Should be all same ba.

I still wait for COE [sweatdrop]

Bros on early batch who collected the car, how was the fun on weekend? Come make us gianz even more [laugh]

Supersonic

i dont think K3 can kill the elantra.In term of look, elantra still look much better, specs wise , its on par.But downside is the price for elantra is abit too high . Anyway K3 is using Hyundai engine/technology, so both brother ..brother la.. [rolleyes] Maybe the japs start to worry.

Lol, in terms of exterior design i still prefer elantra esp if the elantra still comes with sunroof. But in terms of interior, i like k3 than elantra. Dont really like the dashboard area of the elantra, i find k3 looks nicer. [:p] But dont like the rims on the k3.

Lol, in terms of exterior design i still prefer elantra esp if the elantra still comes with sunroof. But in terms of interior, i like k3 than elantra. Dont really like the dashboard area of the elantra, i find k3 looks nicer. [:p] But dont like the rims on the k3.

Elantra looks stunning at begin. However, I feel it doesn't has a long lasting look... After a while, I feel the look is tiring... Maybe see too many similar one in Korea. Anyway, look is subjective. I still prefer elantra if compared to Altis or Civic [:p]

What are the diff between the specs?

quite a few difference.

glove box aircon cooling, boot lip spolier, projector headlamps but non HID, non touchscreen headunit, normal windows instead of UV cut glass thus they will give you window tinting instead.

when u sign on the dotted line earlier, i believe the agreement would state the specifications dated XXX date. if you take alook at the new spec, what i mentioned above are those omitted. mine was wrtieen dated May 2013 spec catalogue which is the 18k OMV batch

↡ Advertisement