Real life JAV drama

Altivo

Saw this in HWZ. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=147495588788694

- taiwanese married atb in china then bring back taiwan

- few mths later man died in car accident

- according to law, atb have to go back to tiongland

- within 100 days of death, the man's father suggested 2nd son to marry the girl and he agreed.

- atb came back and family heypi

- 8 mths later atb gave birth to a son. family even more heypi

- but 2nd son calculated that timing not correct cnot be his son, neither can it be his bro's.

- so secretly went for DNA test, found out really not his so asked for divorce.

- THEN the father (70 y/o) come admit that it's his

- so now this little kid become his little brother but the kid's mother is his wife

- then old man (father) even divorced his wife of 30 yrs and dared to tell their immigration that his new-wife-to-be used to be his 2 son's wife.

- then old man managed to bring her back to taiwan as wife.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Cool story! But unlikely. DNA of father and sons are always similar! How could they differentiate the DNA between them! Unless he is not their father...wah...more drama!

Edited by Eviilusion

Hypersonic

Saw this in HWZ. [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=147495588788694

- taiwanese married atb in china then bring back taiwan

- few mths later man died in car accident

- according to law, atb have to go back to tiongland

- within 100 days of death, the man's father suggested 2nd son to marry the girl and he agreed.

- atb came back and family heypi

- 8 mths later atb gave birth to a son. family even more heypi

- but 2nd son calculated that timing not correct cnot be his son, neither can it be his bro's.

- so secretly went for DNA test, found out really not his so asked for divorce.

- THEN the father (70 y/o) come admit that it's his

- so now this little kid become his little brother but the kid's mother is his wife

- then old man (father) even divorced his wife of 30 yrs and dared to tell their immigration that his new-wife-to-be used to be his 2 son's wife.

- then old man managed to bring her back to taiwan as wife.

I like the title of your link - 弟弟娶大嫂 儿子原来是弟弟. Short and swet and summarizes everything! [laugh]

Cool story! But unlikely. DNA of father and sons are always similar! How could they differentiate the DNA between them! Unless he is not their father...wah...more drama!

Just as I thought the story couldn't be any more screwed up, you come in with this twist. [thumbsup]

I thought every individual's DNA is unique, maybe the father have more identical DNA with the baby compare to the son?

Sharp bro! Yup should be min 90% similar dad n son

But story still very steamy hahaha

I thought every individual's DNA is unique, maybe the father have more identical DNA with the baby compare to the son?

I think you may be wrong....

If you take the blood sample of a person, you can conclude this DNA is of the same person. By comparing back to the same person's blood sample.

If you take the blood sample of a person's descendent, you can only conclude they are from the same descendent, not individual. So in this case, father and son should be very close.

Similar but not 100%....not sure of the percentage...but to differentiate between 3 male in a family is very close. And the dna test actually can tell whether the real baby's father belong to the same family lineage unless the father doesnt share the same lineage as his 2 son.

Supercharged

you are right.......

blood family members would have more groups of genes match in dna but never is it completely identical.

you are right.......

blood family members would have more groups of genes match in dna but never is it completely identical.

compare same person to person you can conclude... but this is to prove descendence.... how to prove? in this case, father and son is very close...

↡ Advertisement