Fatal accident on PIE : 26/07/2013

Baphomet

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story...n-car-and-lorry

SINGAPORE - A construction worker from India was killed and 12 other people are injured after an accident between a lorry and a car along the PIE in the Simei area on March 15 morning. Police has confirmed that the man, who was in his twenties, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

The Straits Times reported that 12 injured victims, consisting of 11 men and one woman, were taken by SCDF ambulances to Changi General Hospital. The 12 victims, as well as the dead worker, were all on the lorry when the accident occurred.

In response to a media query by Stomp, the police said: "Police received a call today at about 7.22am requesting for assistance along the PIE towards Tuas before Simei Avenue exit near lamp post 157. "Upon Police arrival, it was established that an accident involving a lorry and a car had occurred at the said location. "The two drivers and nine passengers were conveyed conscious to Changi General Hospital. "A passenger in his twenties was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. "Police investigations are ongoing."

Here is an eye-witness account from a Stomp contributor: "There was a traffic accident along the PIE towards Changi Airport, in the Simei area. I saw the accident when I was jogging on the overhead bridge. "One person was killed in the accident, as you can see from the body covered up with white cloth in the photos. "A lorry full of workers had overturned, apparently after a collision with a black car. "The accident caused all lanes to be blocked."

Anyone saw what happened? [:(]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

http://ride.asiaone.com/news/general/story...n-car-and-lorry

SINGAPORE - A construction worker from India was killed and 12 other people are injured after an accident between a lorry and a car along the PIE in the Simei area on March 15 morning. Police has confirmed that the man, who was in his twenties, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

The Straits Times reported that 12 injured victims, consisting of 11 men and one woman, were taken by SCDF ambulances to Changi General Hospital. The 12 victims, as well as the dead worker, were all on the lorry when the accident occurred.

In response to a media query by Stomp, the police said: "Police received a call today at about 7.22am requesting for assistance along the PIE towards Tuas before Simei Avenue exit near lamp post 157. "Upon Police arrival, it was established that an accident involving a lorry and a car had occurred at the said location. "The two drivers and nine passengers were conveyed conscious to Changi General Hospital. "A passenger in his twenties was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. "Police investigations are ongoing."

Here is an eye-witness account from a Stomp contributor: "There was a traffic accident along the PIE towards Changi Airport, in the Simei area. I saw the accident when I was jogging on the overhead bridge. "One person was killed in the accident, as you can see from the body covered up with white cloth in the photos. "A lorry full of workers had overturned, apparently after a collision with a black car. "The accident caused all lanes to be blocked."

Anyone saw what happened? [:(]

Dude, this accident happened on 15 March 2013.

back to the future.....

back-to-the-future-delorean.jpg

(edited)

aiyo if same spot than it could be freaking awesome dude...

Morning heard news at 6.45am of accident along PIE toward airport after Eunos, Lane 1 & 3 closed ..... [:/]

so was TS referring to this one. :ph34r:

Edited by Picnic06

hahahaha.... was travelling on pie and saw ambulances and fire engines rushing on shoulder.. so thought got accident.. go google search...saw this just saw 2013 assume is this..

pai seh pai seh... [blush]

Maybe TS got abducted by aliens and just got back, lost track of time. Maybe the aliens did a brain wash too, even forgot to do search.

asiaone website not very stable lately, a lot of people seeing funny news [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

See I never bluff you

That day I really got see old news [:/]

See I never bluff you

That day I really got see old news [:/]

basket...your pc corrupted, you spread to asiaone...then hack them...cos dunno which sleaze u go to....knn [:p] [:p]

past few days.. so many news of accidents.. sibei scary le.. :ph34r:

Nowadays can see more HIONG drivers/riders.....big truck go to 1st lane for over taking...

basket...your pc corrupted, you spread to asiaone...then hack them...cos dunno which sleaze u go to....knn [:p] [:p]

Must fap mah

This one is basic need mah [:p]