Monday blue for tiko!!

Jman888

wake up news for the tiko [laugh]

but i think the woman is just the 'actor' to assist the seller to sell the mop, like the acting player in the old games at amusement park :D

Woman's revealing top -- is really over the top

photo_1jpg1374816507887-data.jpg

STOMPer Chen was appalled by how revealing this woman's top was, especially when she bent over to try out a mop during a product demonstration at Jurong Point.

According to the STOMPer, the woman had attracted a lot of attention from bystanders.

Chen wrote:

"What's wrong with fashion these days?

"I saw this lady at Jurong Point.

"She was looking at a mop demonstration while others were looking at her 'asset demonstration'!

"At one point she even took the mop from the salesman to try it out.

"So she bent over. Mop left, right, leaving nothing to the imagination."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...#commentSection

↡ Advertisement

ohhh.... i must be damn blue then [:(]

Ehhhh .... Monday morning and all you could produced was these picture which had already been shown ..... [furious]

You got no better pictures .... [sly]

Ehhhh .... Monday morning and all you could produced was these picture which had already been shown ..... [furious]

You got no better pictures .... [sly]

HAHAH... wah.. really she damn daring ah... :wub:

posted before ley...at the japan cosplay thread......if post the front view then can consider something different.....anyway....pruss huan for the bola

Turbocharged
(edited)

Consperm...... though did not see the char bor face.... saw the same stunt at Toa Payoh also..... also sell mop.... the char bor wear sexy sexy and ke ke bend down to try the mop..... show half ball like that...... not surprisng the wholegroup of spectators all guys..... [laugh][:p]

Edited by Nlatio

Consperm...... though did not see the char bor face.... saw the same stunt at Toa Payoh also..... also sell mop.... the char bor wear sexy sexy and ke ke bend down to try the mop..... show half ball like that...... not surprisng the wholegroup of spectators all guys..... [laugh][:p]

You sure it's half ball?? This kind of dress I think whole ball will be shown!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3