• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
75 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hmmm...small lesion in the liver! Hope not sth serious and just a nodal cyst

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Roh96
  • Roh96
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

U begin to talk like him. I like. biggrin.gif

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:06 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U begin to talk like him. I like. biggrin.gif

i add, it could either be a cyst or not a cyst(this one serious if not cyst) sad.gif

Whatever it is, as a fellow human, i bid him well and to recover fast.

To those who might not be fr the 60.1, cast all feelings aside and not get into any ill feelings at this point. Whatever it is, he is still a human!

Last thing i wan to see in this thread is anybody wishing for a by-election which will not happen! I will be watching!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:17 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i add, it could either be a cyst or not a cyst(this one serious if not cyst) sad.gif

To those who might not be fr the 60.1, cast all feelings aside and not get into any ill feelings at this point. Whatever it is, he is still a human!

Sure or not he human....human at least 5 feet and no inches wan...female can be a bit shorter! Dont give me yellow har!
Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sure or not he human....human at least 5 feet and no inches wan...female can be a bit shorter! Dont give me yellow har!

u trying to say that there might be a hint of auditions at Lord of the Rings here?.....hmmmm dunno to laugh or cry ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

anyway from a diagnostic POV, the lesion could have gone RF Ablation. But the nature of the Lesion we dun know, and from my experience, solitary less than 1cm, normally benign.

However, if multi, then it could be the start of a longer process. Thinking a bit further, 2 mths for RF is not right, and I suspect there may be deeper waters here. Hope for the best for him, cos i know how traumatic it can be after having done so many cases of such patients with seemingly innocent nodules.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u trying to say that there might be a hint of auditions at Lord of the Rings here?.....hmmmm dunno to laugh or cry ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

If the top of his foot are hairy confirm he from hobbit species! Some more must wear size 11 uk shoes! laugh.gif
Together We stand Alone

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow ! You can access such Top Confidential Document shocked.gif you must be a secret agent for the pee and pee ph34r.gif

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow ! You can access such Top Confidential Document shocked.gif you must be a secret agent for the pee and pee ph34r.gif

from sammyboy lah laugh.gif laugh.gif and this is from the BISHAN GRC wanbao...the rest is my knowledge as a mortician dry.gif

btw, your mercedes on the way

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

from sammyboy lah laugh.gif laugh.gif and this is from the BISHAN GRC wanbao...the rest is my knowledge as a mortician dry.gif

btw, your mercedes on the way

Mai Lah Mai shakehead.gif W123 without roof & comfy seats wave.gif

Worrying is like a rocking chair,  keeps moving you forward and backward forever wasting your time and gets you to nowhere.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So its either serious or not so serious .... sleep.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:32 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So its either serious or not so serious .... sleep.gif

u get the picture laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ngck
  • Premium member
    Ngck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

WKS is ok... he is just clueless on alot of things... so i wish him well since he already lost his minister post

the Ev1L one is MBT
People are more violently opposed to fur than to leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:37 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

WKS is ok... he is just clueless on alot of things... so i wish him well since he already lost his minister post

the Ev1L one is MBT

tend to agree w u on that...after looking at the overall big pic

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

it's either the liver or the pancreas
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

it's either the liver or the pancreas

big diff bro...one can last 4 yrs, whereas, pancreas, not so.....i lost 2 relatives that way...RIP!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:47 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

u get the picture laugh.gif laugh.gif

hmmmmmm.......... so it was the liver's fault that he can't sing ..... tongue.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

big diff bro...one can last 4 yrs, whereas, pancreas, not so.....i lost 2 relatives that way...RIP!

condolences.....

i do hope WKS doctors are like WKS.....then WKS will panic.....
we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't scare off many WKS fans in here leh, sad to read that he's becoming your Highest CS Customer smallcry.gif

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Don't scare off many WKS fans in here leh, sad to read that he's becoming your Highest CS Customer smallcry.gif

anyway they say liver aldy lah...so can relax a bit

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

2BDriver
  • Premium member
    2BDriver
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

condolences.....

i do hope WKS doctors are like WKS.....then WKS will panic.....

Death Certificate stating cause of his death like this.... Mr.Wong K.S. ohmy.gif "scare to death" by surgeon few honest words bigcry.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Either, Leave, Sick, Leave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users