New car as Used car

Wt_know

another new trick from crooked car dealer

new trick ... nah???

observers said this trick had been around since 2007 and after 6 freaking years the authority say don't know wor? i wonder which cave they live in

this is the reason why dealer is "begging" to relax loan for used car

and some dealers still published openly to offer 80% loan ...

car dealer : 1

authority : 0

kbuhyw.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

Same lar. They also said they were not aware that if you walk into a dealer with COE, the car price they sell to you is almost the same as one with their own packaged COE. [laugh]

and in the ST today, MAS meeting these buggers to tok abt the loan rules. Apparently many becoming hawkers

and in the ST today, MAS meeting these buggers to tok abt the loan rules. Apparently many becoming hawkers

Just nice. I thought they encourage more locals to become hawkers recently? At least, it's a more honest living vs being a 2nd hand car dealer. :ph34r: IMO, the loan rules should be tightened further, not more relax.

Edited by Kangadrool

Just nice. I thought they encourage more locals to become hawkers recently? At least, it's a more honest living vs being a 2nd hand car dealer. :ph34r: IMO, the loan rules should be tightened further, not more relax.

sarpork!!!

but then I will have to worry they sell their char kway teow like they sell the 2nd-hand car..... does lemon law help in this case? :D :D :D

(edited)

the simi car association president also sibei wayang ...

said not sure because until now no one is caught yet

nabei ... what level of intelligence to make that kind of statement huh ...

no one is caught yet does not mean there is no offense being commited ... police also know low crime does no mean no crime la

Edited by Wt_know

i wonder if any of these car dealers go into the flesh trade or not...sekali they trade used working ladies as virgins

the simi car association president also sibei wayang ...

said not sure because until now no one is caught yet

nabei ... what level of intelligence to make that kind of statement huh ...

no one is caught yet does not mean there is no offense being commited ... police also know low crime does no mean no crime la

this is like army mah, as long as dun get caught, do anything you want!

i wonder if any of these car dealers go into the flesh trade or not...sekali they trade used working ladies as virgins

next time you procure virgin, u better check whether the pimp was a used car saleman...... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

next time you procure virgin, u better check whether the pimp was a used car saleman...... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

muahahahha....good one

this one Lemon law can use?

MAS seems more interested to control headline inflation numbers, if diverting demand to used car market could do the job and soften those numbers, I think they will consider. Nevermind prices of used car will be jacked up.

I hope they keep the current regime and allow more of them to join our the hawker trade.

Turbocharged

They very poor thing you knowz, have to sell at least 1 good class bungalow and after dat only left with 6 properties, those value below $6 mil no count, how how how?? Like dat not enuff space to park their 18 cars, very cham.

Supersonic

better hope not. those ah beng dealer give 1 fishball oso can say they gave 3. [lipsrsealed] and if give them business by ordering from their stall, we hv to give football money first b4 we can get the food. [laugh]

Imagine buying dinner from ex used car dealer hawker:

"Uncle, mee pok tar, mai hiam"

"Can. $5."

"wah very expensi compared to other places leh"

"Can be cheaper but you got food to trade in or not"

"bo leh"

"then $5 is cheap already. You know our overheads cost very high"

Imagine buying dinner from ex used car dealer hawker:

"Uncle, mee pok tar, mai hiam"

"Can. $5."

"wah very expensi compared to other places leh"

"Can be cheaper but you got food to trade in or not"

"bo leh"

"then $5 is cheap already. You know our overheads cost very high"

Instead of giving u a new bowl, as per agreement, he recycle unfinished noodle from other customer, touch up abit to make it shiny and new and u gobble down happily thinking it's new. Until next morning lao sai, and u suspect the bowl of noodle is not fresh, but heof course deny it and refuse to refund.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

This reminds of of an encounter with one hokkien mee hawker who happily displayed $3, 4, and 5, but refused to cook when I only want small plate $3. He told me only can fry $5 plate. WTF!

(and that was not during LNY period).

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement