• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
118 replies to this topic | 55 praises

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:33 PM

Christan
  • Christan
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Some heated discussions going on at EDMW after TS said Arnold's chicken refused to sell food to non-Muslim. My encounter with them during Ramadan recently was that I had to wait until 7pm for for my takeaway orders (had arrived at 6.20pm) so chose to skip this time round. Noted there were other Non-muslims eating there as well that time. (different experience with TS)

Really big hoohah erupted over this issue.
Fried chicken saga

Edited by Christan, 04 August 2013 - 11:36 PM.

AltisOwner praised this

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

Aimnfire
  • Premium member
    Aimnfire
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

racial harmony?
what racial harmony if those pricks are around to sow the seed of division behind the monitors

got balls lodge a complain thru stomp lah
hire a hitman is far cheaper than hiring a lawyer
and it gets the job done

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:58 PM

Porker
  • Porker
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What's the problem really? Take your business elsewhere if they refuse. But are they good? I don't mind trying biggrin.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:00 AM

Jerms
  • Jerms
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is it really so difficult to just be more understanding?

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:02 AM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Some heated discussions going on at EDMW after TS said Arnold's chicken refused to sell food to non-Muslim. My encounter with them during Ramadan recently was that I had to wait until 7pm for for my takeaway orders (had arrived at 6.20pm) so chose to skip this time round. Noted there were other Non-muslims eating there as well that time. (different experience with TS)

Really big hoohah erupted over this issue.
Fried chicken saga

Typical EDWM-ers that just complain about things but never bother to backup with research.

Anyway i hardly break fast in public eateries, just buy and bring back office or break fast at home.

If what was said by the person was true, then Arnold's is guilty of discrimination. Its one thing to give priority to muslims, its another to reject services to non-muslims.
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

Felipe
  • Felipe
    Supercharged
    Author Image

What's the problem really? Take your business elsewhere if they refuse. But are they good? I don't mind trying biggrin.gif

yes, very good. at city plaza.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:03 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

HWZ only good at stir s--t sleep.gif sleep.gif

should fine SPH for not able to control the stupid website dry.gif

Edited by Jman888, 05 August 2013 - 12:04 AM.

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:10 AM

Viceroymenthol
  • Viceroymenthol
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Heard the owner is Chinese?

Then this is what I call a smart business man. Actually, it is a no-brainer.

Arnold's has a very big Malay customer base. But mostly unknown among Chinese.

By doing this, they are cementing their relationship and support with the Malay community. Forever loyal, friends forever.

The company sure knows which side their bread is buttered.

Btw they have another branch at Hougang Green, I think that's what it s called. Have eaten there before.

Edited by Viceroymenthol, 05 August 2013 - 12:12 AM.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

Aimnfire
  • Premium member
    Aimnfire
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Heard the owner is Chinese?

Then this is what I call a smart business man. Actually, it is a no-brainer.

Arnold's has a very big Malay customer base. But mostly unknown among Chinese.

By doing this, they are cementing their relationship and support with the Malay community. Forever loyal, friends forever.

The company sure knows which side their bread is buttered.

Btw they have another branch at Hougang Green, I think that's what it s called. Have eaten there before.

the got 3 branch in totalcity plaza, hougang green and pasir ris pond
but city plaza taste the best

anyway i think its not that arnold do not want to sell
but i think its more like they will serve after the breakfast call
hire a hitman is far cheaper than hiring a lawyer
and it gets the job done

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The chicken is nice but very oily. Always see fat people there.

Eat there once in a while, been ard since I was in primary school.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I had given up eating Arnold's chicken .... sleep.gif

The Hougang branch is run by pinoy and they are very stuck-up. Usually takeawya will include tissue, chilli & tomatoes sauce but if you don't ask, they won't give ...... furious.gif

Set meal doesn't comes with a drink .... rifle.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

Rncw
  • Premium member
    Rncw
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i never heard of arnold fried chickon before.....not interested.....

we must fight, to run away!

"Ayu-chan, if I cannot be your husband, I'll be your step-father..."

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

there are always other chickens, why must be arnold. Bo liao... dry.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

fast time i kena fast food must queue so long. not worth the wait lah
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:30 AM

ChickenMob
  • Premium member
    ChickenMob
    6th Gear
    Author Image

also go there last time with wifey and kid for dinner, not really worth the wait there .
there are better fried chickens out there somewhere...

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:41 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Prefer Popeyes

they have tom and jerry cartoon to entertain the kids

biggrin.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

Tjkbeluga
  • Premium member
    Tjkbeluga
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Prefer Popeyes

they have tom and jerry cartoon to entertain the kids

biggrin.gif

Strange..... Should they show Popeye cartoon instead? laugh.gif
Latio Premium Sedan

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Strange..... Should they show Popeye cartoon instead? laugh.gif

not suitable for children

2 grown men always fighting over a weak stick thin lady

biggrin.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888

but tom & jerry promote bullies laugh.gif

not suitable for children

2 grown men always fighting over a weak stick thin lady

biggrin.gif

骑白马的不一定是王 ,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:49 AM

Toothiewabbit
  • Premium member
    Toothiewabbit
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

KFC standard thumbsdown.gif

Popeyes nice but abit salty

Texas just right for me

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users