All the furore over fried chicken

Christan

About the chickens?

yes, chickens have their rights too [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

i dun have an account there, last time when young no internet to start an account [:/][laugh]

your era, use typewriter, right? gosh, I don't know how does a typewriter looks like!

your era, use typewriter, right? gosh, I don't know how does a typewriter looks like!

not telex meh? or morse code? <_< <_<

okok cut some slack here...morse code time is SOYA [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

not telex meh? or morse code? <_< <_<

okok cut some slack here...morse code time is SOYA [laugh] [laugh]

That one I thought use smoke signals one?

Supersonic

Watch it fellas. Discuss the issue at hand and if it goes overboard, this thread will be locked! I will not tolerate any insensitive remarks, regardless!

walau eh.....nowadays dun get to eat fried chicken oso can be a major issue for some ppl..... [hur]

Turbocharged

sporeans either really too stressed or too much time on their hands. over such small matters also wanna blow big big. little do they know that arnolds is a chinese owned business.

a week back, while i was in Liang court order my jap Donkatsu meal for two, male cashier made me wait w/o telling meat at last 20 mins, yeah it was 8.30pm, only 2 senior citizen folks fighting fire, I went back to ask him how long more as we were hungry, he got the cheek to tell me, " If I can't wait and want fast service, go to McDonald. ",

Upon hearing that, I gave him s--t, left, right and centre till he apologise, being in F&B does not have the right to talk back, customer is always right even though thy may be wrong , the cashier did not ell me in advance that I have to wait for 15-20 mins, I wuld have made an informed decision.

Utterly rude to the core and have the gut to tell me off, I gave him a tick -off, ( see F&B line can be tough. ) If pinoy come here and ell me tis , and that, thy sure kenna chilli, pepper and tobasco right in the face.

Bottom line, Be nice and explain why , but ticking off customer/s who is the main loser ?

Damn rude and sacrastic

Soon, rude and sarcastic service will become norm. Just aren't enough people to go around. So, no choice

Soon, rude and sarcastic service will become norm. Just aren't enough people to go around. So, no choice

That's why I support the tipping culture.

Do away with 10% service charge.

Make them WORK for their tips.

Never liked tipping and service charge. All these charges are craps.

WYSIWYG should be the standard.

You sell something or a service, surely the price should include all your costs. Don't tell me the displayed price is only for food and you need service charge 'cos you need someone to take orders and serve you? And as a service provider, it's your business to provide services decently.

In Singapore, I doubt staff will get those tips you give. Probably "robbed" by business owners before the leftovers get to the staff (if at all). [laugh]

I still like Japan style of pricing and service - price is all-in = no surprises and service though not superb, are generally decent. No need to tip a single cent somemore. They will even insist you get back your Yen1 change.

Edited by Kangadrool

Usually if the food and service is good, we will still leave some loose change . but some of the services here really stuck up wanna give also buay gam wan..

anyone to me if the service and food is no good, there will be another place that is still willingly to serve you with better food and service.

Turbocharged

aiya some people really no brains. dont know how to give and take. our muslim bro and sis working and still got to fast. give some leeway and let them eat first la - i'm sure arnolds will cater enough for everyone ... ours is a multi racial society. always got give and take ... indian carry kavadi need to close road, chinese want to burn joss paper as part of tradition also ok. this is what we have all grown up with.

maybe some people just need tolerance to be slapped into them ><

aiya some people really no brains. dont know how to give and take. our muslim bro and sis working and still got to fast. give some leeway and let them eat first la - i'm sure arnolds will cater enough for everyone ... ours is a multi racial society. always got give and take ... indian carry kavadi need to close road, chinese want to burn joss paper as part of tradition also ok. this is what we have all grown up with.

maybe some people just need tolerance to be slapped into them ><

U have to tell those kids in edmw

There's probably some racial discord amongst chickens too... cluck cluck cluck [laugh]

Of course. White chickens vs Black chickens. Brown eggs vs white eggs! [laugh]

Turbocharged

Of course. White chickens vs Black chickens. Brown eggs vs white eggs! [laugh]

great now i want an omelette. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

↡ Advertisement