• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
153 replies to this topic | 2,204 praises

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:34 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Happy National Day 2013!....9 August 2013

good or bad circumstances i still wish Singapore a happy National Day 2013.

sometimes things dont go the way we like but if we dishearten then nothing will get better.

thus still wish those meeting w obstacle not dishearten.

if u know how to change for the better....push for it! tongue.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

Hiphiphoray
  • Hiphiphoray
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Ohohohohohohohohoh laugh.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The National Day song plays an important roles in our celebration and if it is not appealing, the mood is just not there .... sad.gif

Every year almost 75% of the displays are the same thing...... sleep.gif , I only watch the first 30 minutes of the 'live' telecast.

Don't have the 'X' Factors .... ph34r.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:12 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ohohohohohohohohoh laugh.gif

hmmmm................. for once I thought ... ohmy.gif

O..... hohohohohohohoho, everybody was kungfu fight, those cats were fast as lightning ..... tongue.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my son asked for a SG Flag
his wish has been granted grouphug.gif
put up big big at home sunny.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:05 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

anyone flying the car window flag thingy on their car(s) this year?

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:22 PM

VenomMX
  • Premium member
    VenomMX
    5th Gear
    Author Image

my son asked for a SG Flag
his wish has been granted grouphug.gif
put up big big at home sunny.gif

Was playing soccer at a field surrounded by HDB blocks yesterday and noticed that not many people put up the flag this year...
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Maseratigood
  • Maseratigood
    Banned

Was playing soccer at a field surrounded by HDB blocks yesterday and noticed that not many people put up the flag this year...

Marikita smile.gif

美酒加咖啡, 一杯加一杯, 海友hoonkee

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Scion
  • Scion
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

anyone flying the car window flag thingy on their car(s) this year?

me wave.gif

bought it for $5 from petrol station

I just hang the flag 24/7 since last week (din remove it after parking)

to be honest, I thought it will be stolen, but so far so good

*faith in our society restored* laugh.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:37 PM

Tarzan666
  • Tarzan666
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

where get those flags ah? I wanna stick on car & bike..
MCF PS3 Clan 1)Dj_spike:Dj_Shahril 2)Fireball0088:hsb0088 3)Tarzan666:sardin69 4)Tonyhawk:yaharoko 5)Ah_Cow:Ah_Cow 6)Kingcopa:thegod09 7)Freestylers09:freestylers09 8)Wreckwrx:wreckwrx 9)Galantspeedz:accordH22A 10)Unltd:Unltd8 11)Ixus:luckytan 12)Limahmao:limahmao 13)Skylander:rico7ch3t 14)Little_prince:The_king137 15)Hub_n_mona:trebuh007 16)Angguguay:itsagg 17)Ni_Ni10: ni_ni10 18)Windchoco : windchoco 19)King:Ah_nei 20)Tansrb:Tansrb 21)Nlatio: nlatio 22)MadDog70:XTheDarkSideX 23)Tkesper:Tkesper 24)Mazdaowner:SGSEAL64 25)Introz:intro82 26)Thefear:TheFury31 27)Unfair:pepi18022009 28)Ad23:ad23tzj 29)Josho:pboong 30)Lectrosphere:Lectrosphere 31)Bonafidestack:bonafidejack 32)East539:fronsi 33)Pokyman:nicktakenup 34)Antonee:YuYu_Nov 35)Legacyx:Rigares 36)Zac:ZacharySim 37)Thargor:Thargor-Orlando 38)Shorty:STR8_ACE07 39)Mrmilktooth:mrmilktooth 40)VellfireS:VellfireS 41) Elmo:Havock3662

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:43 PM

Soya
  • Soya
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

esso station sells it. wink.gif fly the flag! thumbsup.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

giant supermarket have biggrin.gif
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wish our country will stay safe (from natural/manmade disasters and crime) and prosperous.

i'm working as per normal on National Day. no celebration mood for me lol sleep.gif
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

cos flats all bought up by PRs mah. knife.gif
Garage36.com

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Krieger
  • Premium member
    Krieger
    5th Gear
    Author Image

In my humble opinion, Singapore is still a good place to be in.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:49 PM

CYHew
  • CYHew
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Happy 48th Birthday Singapore! Wishing all Singaporeans 4848 (in Cantonese)!!!!! biggrin.gif

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

Maz0608
  • Premium member
    Maz0608
    5th Gear
    Author Image

me wave.gif

Because you haven't met me. sly.gif
Have yet to get one for National day this year.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The National Day song plays an important roles in our celebration and if it is not appealing, the mood is just not there .... sad.gif

Every year almost 75% of the displays are the same thing...... sleep.gif , I only watch the first 30 minutes of the 'live' telecast.

Lol, you still bother to watch the first 30 minutes?! blink.gif Now even 1 minute i also dont bother to watch.
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

errrr..... I only watch the last 15mins..... where they sing the songs and fireworks.... after that can go bedroom for another firework.... inlove.gif laugh.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

me wave.gif

Cos singapore flag, no singapore lang will steal.

Try putting china flag, gone in 60secs!!! ph34r.gif

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users