National Day well wishes

Gitanic

I think he just want to act cool. I doubt anger at the establishment is what's really on his mind  [laugh]

If u suddenly had the video camera pointed at you, it's quite common to freeze and just anyhow do something. Stage fright.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Indeed the drone display is good. How did they do it? Any experts on this care to share?

computer controlled through some Intel collab

one of the flyers is in our FB grp

• Praise 1

The pledge for all to recite later!

I,the citizen of Singapore, Pledge myself to strike on Mon, Wed, Thur, Sat and Sun. Regardless of TOTO, 4D and Big Sweep. To buy Hope and save for retirement based on Quick Pick, System 7 - 12 and Big Sweep tickets with 4D bonus. So as to achieve Car, Cash & Condo.

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

• Praise 9

He's not a perv, he's just expressing his anger. Why so serious?

Not everyone enjoys ndp.

Exactly. They force him to attend ndp against his will (not sure if this is true for this particular fellow but definitely true for primary 5 students every year) and now they want to force him to smile against his will as well?

What is this? North korea?

• Praise 1

I think he just want to act cool. I doubt anger at the establishment is what's really on his mind  [laugh]

If u suddenly had the video camera pointed at you, it's quite common to freeze and just anyhow do something. Stage fright.

i love his innocent and blur face, priceless   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged

I think he just want to act cool. I doubt anger at the establishment is what's really on his mind [laugh]

Another Amos yee in the making

Went to a mall for dinner, thinking will have less waiting queue but lol, seems many also can't be bother with the NDP show just like me and family hahaha

Went to a mall for dinner, thinking will have less waiting queue but lol, seems many also can't be bother with the NDP show just like me and family hahaha

Not many people are bothered to watch the NDP these recent years.
  • Praise 1

Indeed the drone display is good. How did they do it? Any experts on this care to share?

I may make it sound too simple but IP programming with GPS positioning will work. better lens experts here explain. 

Motherf**king D.R.E.   Need the music by Dr. Dre to complete it. 

Well done! This boy will go far.

He's just expressing what he feel about the upcoming EP. 

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement