Me got vtec , so i can race anytime and anywhere

SeriousGuy

In before "VTEC just kicked in yo!"

But I was lolling at this classic comment from the stompard:

"I am a driver myself and I know from the speed of the video they are driving more than 120km/h on minor roads."

Kanasai armchair expert, ask him prove his allegation in a court of law see what he has to say.

In before "VTEC just kicked in yo!"

But I was lolling at this classic comment from the stompard:

"I am a driver myself and I know from the speed of the video they are driving more than 120km/h on minor roads."

Kanasai armchair expert, ask him prove his allegation in a court of law see what he has to say.

And some expect TP to station every single part of the island

i know the area very well.

I can say its definitely faster than 120kph when they travelling on SK west avenue. easily...

Their cars can really accelerate dam fast siah... haha.

Neutral Newbie

They don't seem to be "racing" but if they are speeding or not it isn't hard to tell, u can just see the distance of the arrow and then count the time it takes to get from 1 to the other.

Neutral Newbie

I can say its definitely faster than 120kph when they travelling on SK west avenue. easily...

Most of the time they are accelerating quick but they deaccelerate very quickly too, unless they are turbo charged, a stock k20a wont bring the heavy euro r to 100 under 5 seconds and other than the beginning, they have not across the 100kmh mark much less above 120kph...

Most of the time they are accelerating quick but they deaccelerate very quickly too, unless they are turbo charged, a stock k20a wont bring the heavy euro r to 100 under 5 seconds and other than the beginning, they have not across the 100kmh mark much less above 120kph...

This is a residential estate and the speed limit is 50 kph. If you had kids you would not want them to try crossing roads where people who, while not racing, are probably more concerned about testing acceleration and hitting their optimal shift points than watching out for pedestrians.

the speed at Sengkang west way running alongside the LRT track after the small bridge/cum canal is definitely above 100kph.

Along fernvale road and the side beside fernvale point before where H20 residences. no they won't have achieved such speeds.

Twincharged

Why keep on hearing tyre screeching sound?

Because the tires worn out already or using lousy tires?

why need to ram the engine until like that to gain this kinda of acceleration... [confused] ...launch control ....no wonder the tyre like want to come off liao...

Edited by LoverofCar

Just another Traffic Light Violator dashing out at these Honda's Euro R +Junctions crossing, either one will be re-writing Rochor Road Ma Chi Ferrari History [shakehead]

Edited by Fongmy

no wonder i find the area so familar [laugh]

↡ Advertisement