BMW drivers are the worst - and that's scientific

Enye

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...t-left-him-with

BMW driver offers elderly biker a meagre $100 after accident that left him with deep gash

Posted on 15 August 2013 | 1291 views | 0 comments | 0 sharesMore Sharing Services

A BMW driver refused to call an ambulance after he knocked into an elderly motorcyclist who suffered a 5cm long and deep gash, instead he only gave him $100 and drove off.

The motorcyclist required stitching for his injury and he also suffered an infection to the wound. On top of that, he had to compensate another driver who was involved in the collision.

Jolene said:

"My dad had an accident on Saturday, 10th of August at 10.15am at Bedok North Ave 3 going towards Bedok Central.

"He was hit by a white BMW when he tried to move when the light turns green. My Dad

Of course not everyone who drives fancy cars are like that...

but it's also true that they are more bo chup... from my observation, they:

hogs first lane.

always no signals.

always park at wash car bay.

don't care why floor says no parking. (block wheelchair access)

always the ones that wait at handicap lots.

drive wrong direction in carpark.

Maybe 'cause most were driven by brain-rotted rich Tai Tais.

Speechless...

haha, n juz to add to that statistics, a BMW was zooming in n out of peak hr traffic along SLE and true enuf, he kissed somebody else bumper and caused a jam along SLE towards Woodlands direction.

when u drove past him, u got wind down window, point at him and laugh loudly?

[laugh]

If you want to be polite and gentle, please do not buy BMWs. I see drivers of Vios, Cefiro, Forte etc are consistently gentle! Buy them!!

[sweatdrop] And that ladies and gentlemen, is the Steptronic theory :D

i some what agree with the report.....

my place got one white BM, always take short cuts when in and out of the mscp at my block.....maybe he trying to save fuel???? but then got money to buy BM, got no money to pay for fuel??? everytime i see the driver, i would murmur KKNBCCB, wu looi buay BM boh looi pak you....

most of the BM on the roads got money to buy BM buy no money to buy signal lights...they always dun signal and cut in.....they also cannot tahan others horn them....kena horned, they wanna race ....

Hmm....... This thread is targeting our hounourable BMW undertaker [:p]

is ok, no bother to me [laugh] [laugh]

less ppl buy better

If you want to be polite and gentle, please do not buy BMWs. I see drivers of Vios, Cefiro, Forte etc are consistently gentle! Buy them!!

too gentle on a BMW will damage the car!

i always say most BMW drivers their finger paralyse one. thats why cannot signal. :D

because alot not used to using left hand to signal after switching from jap [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

how about driving in the wrong direction?

because alot not used to using left hand to signal after switching from jap [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement