BMW 316i vs Mercedes CLA

Limxiaoming

wow, full cash!

Yah, jin wu lui. No wonder ppl say COE won't come down, property won't come down. I start to think this is true. Many rich ppl. :D

wow, full cash!

actually, i'm sure many of us hv $180k stashed away somewhere under the pillow or milo tin. but we choose to invest it instead n grow the $$ instead of locking it up in a piece of depreciating metal.

actually, i'm sure many of us hv $180k stashed away somewhere under the pillow or milo tin. but we choose to invest it instead n grow the $$ instead of locking it up in a piece of depreciating metal.

I am struggling even to put 50% downpayment based on the current prices of car. I guess I have to keep driving my car till MAS changes it's policy again.

I agree that there are a lot of rich people out there .... paying full cash for their car. I dont have the cash but there are many out there with the cash...

Unfortunately, you are right sir

hee ,speaking for yourself and xiaoming? [laugh]

hee ,speaking for yourself and xiaoming? [laugh]

eh.... i'm a poor retiree living on a meager pension ok? where can afford to pay full cash for a car in a record high COE environment? [bigcry][bigcry]

eh.... i'm a poor retiree living on a meager pension ok? where can afford to pay full cash for a car in a record high COE environment? [bigcry][bigcry]

knn..sound like another person i noe here......ptui :angry: :angry:

haha but your cash is stashed in your heaps of investment [thumbsup]

that aside, I do agree with your saying:

if investment can net 5-6%return better off investing than using it as downpayment for the car.

$180K is a lot of money, that is 180 pieces of $1000 note.

I oso paid full cash for my Mahserli...just burnt it on 7th August (1st day of Hungry Ghost Month) :wacko:

haha.........why you already prepared yourself a mahserli for life at the other side of this world?

haha.........why you already prepared yourself a mahserli for life at the other side of this world?

mebbe that side starting COE soon...so he kiasu [laugh] [laugh]

I am struggling even to put 50% downpayment based on the current prices of car. I guess I have to keep driving my car till MAS changes it's policy again.

I agree that there are a lot of rich people out there .... paying full cash for their car. I dont have the cash but there are many out there with the cash...

actualli, gotta thank MAS for helping me to break this bad (and money wasting) habit of changing car every 2-3 yrs. lots of nice metal out there and sibei tempting.

maybe i shld buy an old '04/'05 car instead and cure the itch..... [laugh][laugh]

mebbe that side starting COE soon...so he kiasu [laugh] [laugh]

Or maybe that side starting loan curb soon, so he better act now. :D

$180K is a lot of money, that is 180 pieces of $1000 note.

i tink can still fit inside this lah. [laugh][laugh]

post-1105-1376636124_thumb.jpg

Failure to plan is planning to fail :D

↡ Advertisement