Watches IV

Throttle2

Hi Guys ! 

Thanks for all the feedback...I have bought a blue datejust with diamond for my wife...I looked at the back...very blank leh unlike other watches have all kind of inscription... this Rolex like look so fake without any wording behind is it like that one arh.....the shop help me gift wrap the watch so I can't take photo and its not time to give my wife yet. So hope you guys know what I meant.

Thanks !!

Buy the seller, most impt. where you buy from?

big watches can go for G shocks

gwg.jpg

56mm mudmaster. Having G shcok craze now. Bought 4 this year. [laugh]

Saw this during Jipun vacation really love the colour combination. But after discount still $900+. Can't get through the psychological barrier of a $1K Casio watch so didn't buy.

GWG-1000MH-1A_2.jpg

• Praise 1

116718 ... no horse run [thumbsup]

the one and only gold lolie i would buy ... if only i could afford [bigcry]

Can afford lah, cheaper than catA coe Edited by Throttle2

Saw this during Jipun vacation really love the colour combination. But after discount still $900+. Can't get through the psychological barrier of a $1K Casio watch so didn't buy.

GWG-1000MH-1A_2.jpg

This colour combi was released in Dec'16 if I'm not wrong. Nice combi. Would have choose this instead if I haven't bought mine earlier this year. Other than the MTG and MRG line, price of this is quite steep compared to other masters series. But if you look the features (tough solar, sapphire glass, altimeter, compass etc), it will be easier to stomach the price tag knowing it will last you a long time.

This colour combi was released in Dec'16 if I'm not wrong. Nice combi. Would have choose this instead if I haven't bought mine earlier this year. Other than the MTG and MRG line, price of this is quite steep compared to other masters series. But if you look the features (tough solar, sapphire glass, altimeter, compass etc), it will be easier to stomach the price tag knowing it will last you a long time.

Yeah this was just in store on 9 dec.  Year end got extra discount for credit card payment. I'll get it if the price drop next year. The new quad sensor models also swee and coming out with more colours.

But due to yen going up, not much good lobangs for Lolex liao. Some models increased $1K or more. Heng I bought mine during past years. Ceramic daytona still bull run around $25K range.

CXApWU5.jpg

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1

I have Daytona SS black 116520 G series for sale - full set.

Originally bought direct from switzerland in 2010.

Condition very good. One owner watch.

Asking very reasonable $14.8k cash

FCFS

Lack of ideas... except some FX trades.

We have the Medallion fund feeder... so showing clients that.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-21/how-renaissance-s-medallion-fund-became-finance-s-blackest-box

Yes everyone lack of ideas.

Medallion Fund.....gulp!

Not for faint hearted like me.

Edited by Throttle2

Friend's full set Daytona for sale

Rehaut engraved model

Now discountinued.

Price revised for an honest quick sale

Cheapest in town, his loss is your gain

$14,380 firm

Bought in Lucern Bucherer AG in Dec 2010

Serious buyers with cash only