Watches IV

Throttle2

different perspective bah

i see myself wearing rolex, within 5 meter i saw another guy wearing same rolex, 10 meter ahead also same model by another guy

its like driving mercedes benz, its everyone's favourite but its getting common

Becos your Rolex not unique.

Mine are.....

Muayhahahah

• Praise 1

No choice, times are bad, put out more watches for sale

Please see below

1. Rolex GMT master 16750 black bezel on jubilee - 1984 (watch only) $8380

2. Rolex Daydate 18038 with black lacquer markers - 1979 (head only) $7380

3. Rolex Yachtmaster 16628 with grey slate dial - 1999 (box & papers) $22880

4. Rolex Datejust 16018 Satin silver dial Tiff&Co. - 1986 (watch only) $13280

5. Rolex Submariner 5513 Serif Dial - 1974 (head only) $10380

6. Rolex Explorer2 16570 black -1997(full set) $5280

Serious buyers, feel free to ask.

But i will not respond to best price enquiries.

Thanks Rolex lovers!

Oh really? Ok Bro, sell you one rarebird. Tiff and Co 16018 Datejust in full gold. Perfect condition.

Head only. $9380

I need to google to find out what is Tiff and Co datejust [bigcry] 

for those bros as noob as me:

For vintage Rolex collectors, Tiffany dials represent a past era in the company’s history. Rolex now prides itself on an entirely in-house production process, and a tight level of quality control. Co-branded dials, let alone the highly inconsistent dial printing process that took place during the partnership with Tiffany & Co. are not something that Rolex would ever tolerate today – and that is exactly why collectors will pay a premium for them at auction -  [thumbsup]  [thumbsup] 

Vintage-Tiffany-Sub-1024x609.jpg

• Praise 2

For vintage Rolex collectors, Tiffany dials represent a past era in the company’s history. Rolex now prides itself on an entirely in-house production process, and a tight level of quality control. Co-branded dials, let alone the highly inconsistent dial printing process that took place during the partnership with Tiffany & Co. are not something that Rolex would ever tolerate today – and that is exactly why collectors will pay a premium for them at auction - [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Yes and this Tiff & Co. gold submariner 1680 would fetch easily USD50k or more if it came with documentation.

• Praise 2

For vintage Rolex collectors, Tiffany dials represent a past era in the companyâs history. Rolex now prides itself on an entirely in-house production process, and a tight level of quality control. Co-branded dials, let alone the highly inconsistent dial printing process that took place during the partnership with Tiffany & Co. are not something that Rolex would ever tolerate today â and that is exactly why collectors will pay a premium for them at auction - [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

singapore pools sponsoring you another watch har?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1