• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
92 replies to this topic | 31 praises

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:17 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nowadays Durian sellers going door-to-door?

My MIL kana conned $160 today ($13/kg) for so call mao shan wang durians.
I find it not worth even $50 and doubted even reached the weight.
mai kong liao.....kong liao kek sim + lao sai bigcry.gif

Warn your old folks at home, not to buy any of them. They probably go around in late morning/afternoon looking for "easy" target when most people are usually working.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nowadays Durian sellers going door-to-door?

My MIL kana conned $160 today ($13/kg) for so call mao shan wang durians.
I find it not worth even $50 and doubted even reached the weight.
mai kong liao.....kong liao kek sim + lao sai bigcry.gif

Warn your old folks at home, not to buy any of them. They probably go around in late morning/afternoon looking for "easy" target when most people are usually working.

Yeah. I kena before. 50 for 2 durians. f--king ridiculous
"Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it'll spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:22 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

they have been around for donkey year now then you know?
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh...this is first encounter. Cos my home previously no one at home. now MIL stays with me on weekdays to look after kids after school

And the durians she bought were meant for me (no one else eats except me)

you should post thread let me know ma rifle.gif

Edited by Sunny, 21 August 2013 - 08:28 PM.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:27 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ya lor. angry.gif

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

Ronleo
  • Premium member
    Ronleo
    Supercharged
    Author Image

TS

Tks for the warning. thumbsup.gif

I also didn't know of the existences...

Had juz inform my mum abt it!

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:37 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

thumbsup.gif boycott 'em lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

Vid
  • Premium member
    Vid
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow... I didn't know they go door to door. The durian is bad har? Why lao sai?

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:44 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow... I didn't know they go door to door. The durian is bad har? Why lao sai?

it's not the premium mao shanwang. small fruit somemore.
lao sai cos kek sim lol

Didn't want to say bad things in front of her. Afterall, it was her good intention.

*slipped $ into MIL's piggybank shhhh lipsrsealed.gif
lao sai liao

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got one joker tried to sell me durians out of the boot of his car at the SPC station near my house.

I've also had people who looked like construction workers (Chinese) trying to sell me durians near my house.
This place is not what it used to be. I'm glad for the friends I made here. But I'm moving on, just like Porker and some others I know. Cheers!

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

you should not blame the durian seller but thank them, now you know your in law love you so much, you must pay them back double the amount still feel worth it sleep.gif

oh...this is first encounter. Cos my home previously no one at home. now MIL stays with me on weekdays to look after kids after school

And the durians she bought were meant for me (no one else eats except me)

you should post thread let me know ma rifle.gif

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

you should not blame the durian seller but thank them, now you know your in law love you so much, you must pay them back double the amount still feel worth it sleep.gif

Main purpose of this thread is to pre alert peepz who dunno yet.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:03 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Got one joker tried to sell me durians out of the boot of his car at the SPC station near my house.

I've also had people who looked like construction workers (Chinese) trying to sell me durians near my house.

Saw couple of times a Msian Van parked in HDB MSCP selling durians too.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Djim
  • Djim
    Banned

it surprises me that given our law and order here in SG, these kind of activity can exist, with the advent of internet, one incident usually reported on the internet either lead to the prosecution of the offender or offender got to change tactics; sometimes I am very surprise that if you drive along some roads, you can see A3 or slightly bigger signs about where to find easy loan, worse some are even found along the road divider, telephone number big big some more; truly wondered what the police are doing about it, so blatant and can get away

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Is it illegal to sell durian door to door ?

it surprises me that given our law and order here in SG, these kind of activity can exist, with the advent of internet, one incident usually reported on the internet either lead to the prosecution of the offender or offender got to change tactics; sometimes I am very surprise that if you drive along some roads, you can see A3 or slightly bigger signs about where to find easy loan, worse some are even found along the road divider, telephone number big big some more; truly wondered what the police are doing about it, so blatant and can get away

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

Is it illegal to sell durian door to door ?

there are many other trade doing door to door ...

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:10 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Main purpose of this thread is to pre alert peepz who dunno yet.

hmmmmm........ purpose of this thread is 'how well your MIL likes you' ..... laugh.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

these durians sellers are majority from boleh land...driving boleh land van and come to hawker centre asking table after table.
damn irritating.

mata should come and catch them. FINE them gao gao or send them to Changi eat durian rice.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Saw couple of times a Msian Van parked in HDB MSCP selling durians too.

Usually I will meet them in car parks near markets.... sleep.gif

sometimes they are very irritating cos they follow you and keep asking again & again .... mad.gif

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

there are many other trade doing door to door ...

Yup..like walls magnum ice cream by teens sellers (in the evenings) who were like "begging" you to buy.
once I asked how much was it?.....and I said "NUTC is selling cheaper, no tks"..i shut the door.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Durian, Sellers, Going, Door and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users