Which one was your fav hp?

Donut

Turbocharged

8250 with freestyler ringtone.

those were the days!!

2nd your choice. i love that phone.

light, reliable and battery lasts 5 days on 1 full charge. and no external antenna poking my legs when i put it into my pocket. come to think of it, all my phones never had ext antennas. [laugh]

Edited by Kxbc

Ericsson 688 with the modded (shorten) antenna!!! best!!! anyone used this phone b4?

Think gf 388 is the king before this, and of course gf 788, one of the smallest and coolest at those time.

Turbocharged

8250 is a damm good phone!!!!

good memories hor. esp since it sparked the craze for changing the backlight of phones ...

Turbocharged

good memories hor. esp since it sparked the craze for changing the backlight of phones ...

its predecessor 8150 is also good (more reliable) but loses out as it does not have the blue lit screen.

haha startac, i had one, startac X. Combo with slim battery = one of the slimmest back then.

75120_640.jpg

most memorable pre smartphone would be a samsung slider phone with a rotating camera. best for upskirt fotos.

most fav now? current one lo. How to beat a smartphone?

Edited by Mockngbrd

Motorola Startac

79792-sv205800.jpg

I remember I paid about $5K for the black colored Microtec, in 1990. At that time, most ppl carry bricks- type mobile phone.

Ericsson 688 with the modded (shorten) antenna!!! best!!! anyone used this phone b4?

did u mod it with running lights and super loud speakers? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement