Japan Navy's latest "Destroyer"

Ahtong

For the military enthusiasts here. I am not very familiar with naval arms but destroyer technology has certainly evolved :o

Link

article-2385430-1B2B7202000005DC-913_634x388.jpg

article-2385430-1B2B73DA000005DC-101_634x454.jpg

Arms race in Asia is heating up. China sure jump high high

In other news, this one is called armoured car:

Leopard%202%20Tank.jpg

This one is personal air transport:

300px-CF-1_flight_test.jpg

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

For the military enthusiasts here. I am not very familiar with naval arms but destroyer technology has certainly evolved :o

Link

Arms race in Asia is heating up. China sure jump high high

In other news, this one is called armoured car:

This one is personal air transport:

[laugh]

It's technically a helicopter carrier, which probably falls under an aircraft carrier. But their post-WW2 constitution says they can only have a self-defence force. An aircraft carrier is a force projection system. So they cannot call it "aircraft carrier".. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Anyway, there don't seem to be any arresting hook or catapult system on the deck, so it's limited to carrying rotary wing aircraft only.

Anyway, there don't seem to be any arresting hook or catapult system on the deck, so it's limited to carrying rotary wing aircraft only.

Can carry F-35B Stovl.. US of A lauch F-35B straight off the deck using STO... this Jap destroyer carrier will be a match for the Chinese aircraft carrier, esp if the F-35B employs Viffing & its higher tech to counter the Flankers bigger might... China asking for it from the other Asian nations now... [pirate]

It's technically a helicopter carrier, which probably falls under an aircraft carrier. But their post-WW2 constitution says they can only have a self-defence force. An aircraft carrier is a force projection system. So they cannot call it "aircraft carrier".. [laugh]

IIRC, F-35 has a VTOL version. I also wonder how hard it is to retrofit a ski ramp to the ship [;)]

Anyway since TGIF, this is a gunboat:

uss-missouri-02-usnavy-400x302.jpg

And this is the world's biggest, baddest and most satki battleship:

6184276978_faaacb816f_z.jpg

IIRC, F-35 has a VTOL version. I also wonder how hard it is to retrofit a ski ramp to the ship [;)]

Anyway since TGIF, this is a gunboat:

And this is the world's biggest, baddest and most satki battleship:

Looks like the Yamato

Turbocharged

Haha, somehow, I knew all the Gundam and Sailormoon pics were come out. :D :D

Wrong, so far only got Macross and Patlabor pics, no Gundam and Sailormoon....anime knowledge fail... [laugh][cool]

Wrong, so far only got Macross and Patlabor pics, no Gundam and Sailormoon....anime knowledge fail... [laugh][cool]

Hahaha... see how out of touch I am! Paiseh paiseh! [laugh]