400+ accidents on expressways in last 3 months

Scion

Ya claim me, and I am thinking because if go through claiming, lcr car rental the excess expensive. So private settlement better. So tmr go workshop together with him see how lor.

Ouch sounds painful. Hope the dmg not too high.

↡ Advertisement

Ouch sounds painful. Hope the dmg not too high.

Tomorrow go workshop together with him and see how lor.

If repair cost too high will claim insurance Lao.. As long as don't exceed 2140 altogether, will go for private settlement, if exceed 2140 claim insurance Sua.

Just got into minor accident at the airport T2 carpark. Stupid me, go overtake this porsche while he was signalling to park. I saw the gap and see him already signal and indicate he want to park on the left lot. However, see him stop and I make a move 1st to overtake and end up he did not see me overtake and then turn and hit the side door.

My fault, I should have be more patient and wait for him to park 1st instead of seeing the gap and go overtake. Lesson learnt..

take care bro, whats done is done, learn from the experience and move on. hope for a swift and amicable settlement for you and Porsche driver. 

What do you mean by making sure coast is clear? 

say u want to reverse into a lot... but the car following behind is too close...   but you reverse and cause an accident...  

so who's fault? 

similarly.... just becoz someone indicate intention to park... does not mean they can assume that they dont need to make sure they can safely do so...

I will say again ... bro @yewheng was impatient ... and graciously wrong... but go to court ... it will not be 100% his fault 

Ya claim me, and I am thinking because if go through claiming, lcr car rental the excess expensive. So private settlement better. So tmr go workshop together with him see how lor.

would probably be cheaper for you if you just bring him to a work shop of ur choice and do along with yours... 

but if the car is new... then he may not be willing ... and it would then be better for you to claim... 

attachicon.gifIMG-20171227-WA0002.jpeg

Porches dmg is side fender and little bit of white paint (less then 1cm size) stick to the side light.

Just hope that the Porsche driver won't be too harsh on you.

For your damage, I think the repair fees shouldn't exceed $600. 

say u want to reverse into a lot... but the car following behind is too close...   but you reverse and cause an accident...  

so who's fault? 

similarly.... just becoz someone indicate intention to park... does not mean they can assume that they dont need to make sure they can safely do so...

I will say again ... bro @yewheng was impatient ... and graciously wrong... but go to court ... it will not be 100% his fault 

would probably be cheaper for you if you just bring him to a work shop of ur choice and do along with yours... 

but if the car is new... then he may not be willing ... and it would then be better for you to claim... 

if the coast wasn't clear it would likely be rear knock against front

porky? if repair done by Stuttgart definitely above $2140 ... double confirmed!

WA like that really chop carrot Sia. Little bit paint stuck there and cost more then 2k. Like that I better claim insurance Lao.. Tmr see how..

WA like that really chop carrot Sia. Little bit paint stuck there and cost more then 2k. Like that I better claim insurance Lao.. Tmr see how..

Porky is aluminium frame. Pray hard the frame not affected. Otherwise pants sure drop.

Hope that porky driver is a nice chap. I'll always wait no matter how slow. But usually my co-driver will always.. "eh can go lah" "Aiya just pass thru lah" "Got space what"

They will never know or understand.

• Praise 2

Hope that porky driver is a nice chap. I'll always wait no matter how slow. But usually my co-driver will always.. "eh can go lah" "Aiya just pass thru lah" "Got space what"

They will never know or understand.

I will just ignore the co-driver.

So what's the outcome?

Settle Lao, he go to own car workshop and was quote 600 bucks for respray paint and polish. So I agreed and pay lor..

Next time will not be so impatient Lao, go overtake car when they are indicating to park car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4