• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
706 replies to this topic | 3,129 praises

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:15 AM

Aukang
  • Premium member
    Aukang
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will start the ball rolling....

There is one at the Sheng Siong in Elias Mall. I asked for sweet and not too creamy durian and he said MSW is like dat. He said his MSW was $18 a kg. Luckily only bought a small one. It was fragrant but bitter and the yellow colour looked more like D24 XO. First and last time I will patronise the store.

2 Anonymous members praised this

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:12 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

XO durian is never yellow in colour
1 Anonymous member praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Coltplussport
  • Premium member
    Coltplussport
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

There is one at the Sheng Siong in Elias Mall. I asked for sweet and not too creamy durian and he said MSW is like dat. He said his MSW was $18 a kg. Luckily only bought a small one. It was fragrant but bitter and the yellow colour looked more like D24 XO. First and last time I will patronise the store.

Come on, msw is famous for having a star ass, as in the rear have the shape of a star.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Coltplussport
  • Premium member
    Coltplussport
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Come on, msw is famous for having a star ass, as in the rear have the shape of a star.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

Turboflat4
  • Premium member
    Turboflat4
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Durians are such a thorny issue - justifies having so many threads. biggrin.gif
We live in a primitive time, don't we, Will? Neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it; any rational society would either kill me or put me to some use.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Durian big and round;
very good to eat;
do you like durian?
Yes I like durian rolleyes.gif

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

Durian big and round;
very good to eat;
do you like durian?

ello 7 mth almost over...gg home soon? laugh.gif laugh.gif

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

ello 7 mth almost over...gg home soon? laugh.gif laugh.gif

wave.gif Your behind round round like durian...tempt me to be an overstayer wub.gif

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:12 AM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

there are fake MSWs in the market. if you are just looking out for the star at the base, you may be in for a rude shock.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:16 AM

Poohbor
  • Poohbor
    4th Gear
    Author Image

They are know as BSWs..."Bull Sh*t Wan" rolleyes.gif

Edited by Poohbor, 26 August 2013 - 11:18 AM.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Durian big and round;
very good to eat;
do you like durian?

bro, are those durian trees near your farm still around? based on the address you previously provided in another durian thread, is the farm just before the Veterinary Public Health Centre or is it nearer to Sarimbun Ave?

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The road leading to Sungei Gedong camp nod.gif

Now got ppl camping there overnite wait for liew lian drop...

Dun venture into the bushes though...Ah Pork waiting in the bushes for "other things" to drop lipsrsealed.gif

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:34 AM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

aiyo trust your own mouth.... the durian seller can say until got dragon got phoenix..... simi D24, D101, WD40, MSW, MBS, SBS, MRT.... you eat, nice means nice..... laugh.gif tongue.gif
________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

Donut
  • Premium member
    Donut

how about the durain stall at Dempsey area? it's right inside the pubs and restaurants.

This is my country, this is my life. This is my people.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

Yrvsport
  • Premium member
    Yrvsport
    5th Gear
    Author Image

aiyo nowadays i don't really care which one is good as long it suits me and taste good that the one i will buy....

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

how about the durain stall at Dempsey area? it's right inside the pubs and restaurants.

should be at the carpark for tour coaches.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The road leading to Sungei Gedong camp nod.gif

Now got ppl camping there overnite wait for liew lian drop...

Dun venture into the bushes though...Ah Pork waiting in the bushes for "other things" to drop lipsrsealed.gif

oh, the road flanked by forest just before the camp? saw a few hand-written warning signs about picking durians when i went there to check out.

how about Jalan Perahu or Perahu road side?

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Chickenfarm
  • Chickenfarm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Take those hand written signs with a pinch of durian...they are written by those with vested interests in the durians lipsrsealed.gif

If you know track 11 and track 13...go a little bit further into these tracks...if you recognised durian trees...you will find them alright.

The futher you move down old LCK, the lesser chance of free picks because the earlier kampong dwellers were congregated from Amah Keng to Track 13.

Good luck in your hunt.

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Gitanic
  • Premium member
    Gitanic
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i like sell durian.

that day heard a china lady said 1 MSW SGD$400 wub.gif

still cant buy Aston angry.gif

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:12 PM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Take those hand written signs with a pinch of durian...they are written by those with vested interests in the durians lipsrsealed.gif

If you know track 11 and track 13...go a little bit further into these tracks...if you recognised durian trees...you will find them alright.

The futher you move down old LCK, the lesser chance of free picks because the earlier kampong dwellers were congregated from Amah Keng to Track 13.

Good luck in your hunt.

thanks for the information, bro. those warning signs seemed to be written by army boys in that camp. biggrin.gif i almost forgot about Ama Keng. there are durian trees there as well.

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: durian, sellers, recommendations and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users