Durian Sellers - recommendations and to avoid

Aukang

I will start the ball rolling....

There is one at the Sheng Siong in Elias Mall. I asked for sweet and not too creamy durian and he said MSW is like dat. He said his MSW was $18 a kg. Luckily only bought a small one. It was fragrant but bitter and the yellow colour looked more like D24 XO. First and last time I will patronise the store.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

There is one at the Sheng Siong in Elias Mall. I asked for sweet and not too creamy durian and he said MSW is like dat. He said his MSW was $18 a kg. Luckily only bought a small one. It was fragrant but bitter and the yellow colour looked more like D24 XO. First and last time I will patronise the store.

Come on, msw is famous for having a star ass, as in the rear have the shape of a star.

• Praise 1

Come on, msw is famous for having a star ass, as in the rear have the shape of a star.

• Praise 1

Durian big and round;

very good to eat;

do you like durian?

Yes I like durian [rolleyes]

ello 7 mth almost over...gg home soon? [laugh] [laugh]

there are fake MSWs in the market. if you are just looking out for the star at the base, you may be in for a rude shock.

• Praise 1

Durian big and round;

very good to eat;

do you like durian?

Yes I like durian [rolleyes]

bro, are those durian trees near your farm still around? based on the address you previously provided in another durian thread, is the farm just before the Veterinary Public Health Centre or is it nearer to Sarimbun Ave?

• Praise 1

The road leading to Sungei Gedong camp [nod]

Now got ppl camping there overnite wait for liew lian drop...

Dun venture into the bushes though...Ah Pork waiting in the bushes for "other things" to drop [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

aiyo trust your own mouth.... the durian seller can say until got dragon got phoenix..... simi D24, D101, WD40, MSW, MBS, SBS, MRT.... you eat, nice means nice..... [laugh][:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The road leading to Sungei Gedong camp [nod]

Now got ppl camping there overnite wait for liew lian drop...

Dun venture into the bushes though...Ah Pork waiting in the bushes for "other things" to drop [lipsrsealed]

oh, the road flanked by forest just before the camp? saw a few hand-written warning signs about picking durians when i went there to check out.

how about Jalan Perahu or Perahu road side?

Take those hand written signs with a pinch of durian...they are written by those with vested interests in the durians [lipsrsealed]

If you know track 11 and track 13...go a little bit further into these tracks...if you recognised durian trees...you will find them alright.

The futher you move down old LCK, the lesser chance of free picks because the earlier kampong dwellers were congregated from Amah Keng to Track 13.

Good luck in your hunt.

↡ Advertisement