Durian Sellers - recommendations and to avoid

Aukang

Turbocharged

waaa lau ... I thought you buying . Anyway , AMK hub one ex and so so quality only.  <_<

Tried the AMK hub outdoor makeshift area durians. First time my mum went to buy MSW 2 durians $50plus bring home. The seeds were all big and taste below par. Disappointed. Second time I went to buy those on offer styrofoam boxes cos was quite late around 10plus. Found out they put different durian types in 1 box. Example, 1 styrofoam box said MSW - I ate and found out 3 different texture, different sweetness, different seed sizes. Unbelievable.

Think better to stick to those reputable stores at the usual places. At least they have a long time reputation to protect.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Hougang ave 4, msw $20/kg. Now they have morning and evening deliveries. So can get fresh durian before 12pm and evening time.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 3

Tried the AMK hub outdoor makeshift area durians. First time my mum went to buy MSW 2 durians $50plus bring home. The seeds were all big and taste below par. Disappointed. Second time I went to buy those on offer styrofoam boxes cos was quite late around 10plus. Found out they put different durian types in 1 box. Example, 1 styrofoam box said MSW - I ate and found out 3 different texture, different sweetness, different seed sizes. Unbelievable.

Think better to stick to those reputable stores at the usual places. At least they have a long time reputation to protect.

We bought from there twice ... confirm they were there to earn quick bux ... 

:pissed-off:

• Praise 5

We bought from there twice ... confirm they were there to earn quick bux ...

:pissed-off:

Twice??

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me bro.

• Praise 1

Twice??

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me bro.

Bought different type of durian... first time was msw . Not much taste.

Second time tried the black thorns. Taste was better but little meat ... 1 small ball $60 !

• Praise 5

Bought different type of durian... first time was msw . Not much taste.

Second time tried the black thorns. Taste was better but little meat ... 1 small ball $60 !

[:p]  Just joking with you.

Probably the MSW fake one.... :a-noway:

Turbocharged

Hougang ave 4, msw $20/kg. Now they have morning and evening deliveries. So can get fresh durian before 12pm and evening time.

The Ang mo durian?

Yesterday bought 2.. Didn't open up but after gone home found the durian only had 6 seeds.. maybe I suay.. Should have asked them pack on the box instead of simply take the fruit for their convenience.

But must say.. The durian quality is quite good

The Ang mo durian?

Yesterday bought 2.. Didn't open up but after gone home found the durian only had 6 seeds.. maybe I suay.. Should have asked them pack on the box instead of simply take the fruit for their convenience.

But must say.. The durian quality is quite good

Ang mo Durian is actually working with Ah Teck.  And it'$23 for Pahang MSW and $28 for Black Gold.  A group of us had some fantastic PAhang MSW and one black gold from them.

The $20 is the one from the bigger fruit stall nearby.  Their WZW and black gold are $25 and $28 per kg.. We tried one Black gold and WZW and one of the $20. The WZW is the best tasting for the night. The $20 pahang is watery, but the seller did discourage us from buying the $20, telling us they overnite. So that is fair, since we decided to buy the wet durian to try for comparison.  Overall, very satisfied with both stall.  

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

can see here all elites

$25 to $30/kg still willing to buy

i better go enjoy my $1.50 per durian quietly

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

can see here all elites

ð¬ð

I will go for economical option .................. durian cake
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

can see here all elites

ð¬ð

No need fret.. Was told the price is coming down in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
  • Praise 2

Wifey just bought some durians from Bangkit..

$5 each.. quality mai hiam buay pai..

Tomorrow will be coming more as told by the sellers..

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

Had msw last sunday, very ex at $30/kg but very nice, all very small seeds

Now price dropped le

So how much total is in that picture? 717 serangoon was selling $50 one small rectangle styrofoam, $80 square styrofoam.