Durian Sellers - recommendations and to avoid

Aukang

Turbocharged

No way. At 12 dollars per kg, I think 2 kg will be enough to kill you even if you don't eat dinner.

If buy the real MSW, 1 fruit is enough for 2 pax. (seed is flat type, more flesh than seed). But price still $12/kg at my area !!! Read that elsewhere, price has come down to $8/kg due to over-supply from Pahang

Now like almost twice a week eating durian [dizzy] ! (& burning hole in pocket)

If buy the real MSW, 1 fruit is enough for 2 pax. (seed is flat type, more flesh than seed). But price still $12/kg at my area !!! Read that elsewhere, price has come down to $8/kg due to over-supply from Pahang

Now like almost twice a week eating durian [dizzy] ! (& burning hole in pocket)

Ya lor. I also bought at $12/kg.

Dunno where to find $8/kg msw

burning hole in pocket is one thing,

putting on weight is the more disastrous thingy

Arh.............

paleo diet can eat durian mah.... im sure cavemen also ate durians

• Praise 2

paleo diet can eat durian mah.... im sure cavemen also ate durians

angmo cave man in angmo land and not in asia, thats why durians are never included... [laugh]

durian super high in sugar.....jialat [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Anyone bought durians today? Come share your reviews and price. Haven't seen any MSW $8 per kg yet in my search.

Anyone bought durians today? Come share your reviews and price. Haven't seen any MSW $8 per kg yet in my search.

got offered fake MSW at $8/kg ytd at jurong west

when i pointed out that it wasn't msw, the durian seller got aggressive and defensive. said i didn't know what i was talking about. lol

just be wary of unscrupulous sellers guys

Hypersonic

Just now bought one MSW at $10/kg at potong pasir. Ask the owner about the $8/kg MSW and he said it he did sell them a few days ago, I've missed the boat. Tonite batch going up to $12/kg

• Praise 1

Thanks for sharing the incident

For those who likes to buy durian from the Yishun chong pang market in front of the coffee shop near the famous 7-11...

Do be careful...

Yesterday had an incident, when someone bought 4 durian ( those $5 a durian kind) and ask for putting into boxes, but they were distracted by the $3 for 2 kg mangosteen and did not monitor the hawker ...

The employee quickly unpacked 3 durian instead of 4 into the packet and gave to the women....

But the women complain that how come 4 big durian only can fill 3 boxes...but just quietly paid up...

Most of the passer-by who saw this also keep quiet as do not want trouble...

So watch out for these dishonest hawker....

I really do not understand what is the point of cheating when there are mountains of durian unsold....but its very important to be viligant unless you want to be short changed....

It's been a long time since I eat durians; think got years leh [sweatdrop]

U sure you singaporean? LOL

Hypersonic

angmo cave man in angmo land and not in asia, thats why durians are never included... [laugh]

durian super high in sugar.....jialat [sweatdrop]

bro..............long long one time................jia lah..............I also loot liao............. [laugh] [laugh]

got offered fake MSW at $8/kg ytd at jurong west

when i pointed out that it wasn't msw, the durian seller got aggressive and defensive. said i didn't know what i was talking about. lol

just be wary of unscrupulous sellers guys

jurong west MSW still going at $15/kg lor............today bought tekkar (green bamboo) at $10/kg.............but family still prefer jin feng..............too bad finish liao........

Just now bought one MSW at $10/kg at potong pasir. Ask the owner about the $8/kg MSW and he said it he did sell them a few days ago, I've missed the boat. Tonite batch going up to $12/kg

so cheap sia..............my side MSW still going at $15/kg........... [mad] [mad]

• Praise 1

bro..............long long one time................jia lah..............I also loot liao............. [laugh] [laugh]

jurong west MSW still going at $15/kg lor............today bought tekkar (green bamboo) at $10/kg.............but family still prefer jin feng..............too bad finish liao........

so cheap sia..............my side MSW still going at $15/kg........... [mad] [mad]

u in west side too?

Try my regular seller at bukit batok. Quite honest and prices reasonable ?

Botak kho- 81562247.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

u in west side too?

Try my regular seller at bukit batok. Quite honest and prices reasonable ?

Botak kho- 81562247.

yah bro................me wild wild west also.......... [laugh][thumbsup]

• Praise 1

How do you guys get rid of durian smell in car? Esp those who ta bao back to slowly enjoy.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1