Jbee petrol pt2

Ronleo

All vehicles were diverted. Only SG plate cars received "special" attention while the buses, lorries, motorbikes and MY plated cars were waved on.

I was there on Saturday morning and am poorer by RM450 for 3 speeding offences dated 2010 and 2012.

While queuing to pay, saw an uncle beside me paid RM1050.

I was diverted again this morning on the way to work but this time round my records are cleared when they checked and told to proceed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Look on bright side, if 1000 dollars 4 yrs ago at 2.4 vs now 2.78. Interest free n currency gain. I gladly paid up if offences really committed n get peace of mind... :-)

• Praise 1

Hey guys I might wanna go in tmr morning. Don't mind paying up fines (if any) but the important question is do all these checks contribute to long jams?? Don't wanna be stuck in traffic for so long ....

• Praise 1

Those Malaysia online website to check speeding fine not accurate. I went onto the website and have zero traffic offence. Last Saturday morning drive back from KL kanna the operation "pay me the outstanding fine" and got 3 speeding fine of total RM600 over a 3 years period.

Their credit card machine not working and use cash to pay 150rm for one fine.. still outstanding haha..

The Malaysia traffic police ask me got 600rm or not, I say I went to their website 3 months ago and it says I zero fine, so never prepare 600rm..and apparently the website is not updated.. else knowing having a 600600rm outstanding fines, I will either change number plate or have 600rm cash always ready in car..

All of us have a good laugh, and the Malaysia police looks kinda pai say their website so not updated..

I think to mymyself not bad la.. over 3 years drive to KL and JB so many time, and each time the speed is enough for my licence to be suspended if in Singapore.. only got fine 3x.

Anyway commit offence just pay up lor..

better stay away from jb for now....

The operation is until Tuesday (tom)...

So far they have collected money from 4,200 summons (Singapore car drivers) worth RM600,000. Info from Msian papers....

Sporean queue to pay their summons... Fr Msian papers

post-31960-0-70070300-1434362335.jpg

This car is said to have 20 summons. The driver claim that the car belong to his friend. Since he didn't pay up, Msian Customs go and confiscate the car. Operation at Geylang Patah... From MyNation.

post-31960-0-97626000-1434363164.png

Both Malaysian and foreign drivers can pay the fines through Malaysian government portals www.myeg.com.my and www.rilek.com.my.

Can also check if you got outstanding fines for those who buying 2nd hand cars.. Another one to add to yr checklist ! :-) good luck

Turbocharged

Came back today via tuas around 6pm.. Was diverted into the RnR by cones but the of bunch cops were just gathered under the tent.. What time they operate anyway?

Both Malaysian and foreign drivers can pay the fines through Malaysian government portals www.myeg.com.my and www.rilek.com.my.

Can also check if you got outstanding fines for those who buying 2nd hand cars.. Another one to add to yr checklist ! :-) good luck

I checked 3 months ago at this 2 website.. showing me no fines..but I had 3..

This morning about 5 am 2nd Link no more operations. All cones and tent removed but don't know if they decides to have it again later.

AFAIK, operation to catch summon is always on during school holiday ... i guess operation will only ceased after school opens

There's always a choice. It's the individuals who will determine how they wished to respond.

Silent protest or otherwise, if it does have an impact, policies will inevitably changed in accordance to the interests of the gahmen.

While some gahmen are irresponsible, consumers and citizens cannot be exonerated for the way gahmens the world over behave.

Just my 2 cents.

We are there to boost their economy but sometimes I wonder why Msia gahment wants to treat us this way.
What I dislike is the additional toll charge, gg in/out of Msia, is squeezing a lot frm motorists.
Msia encourage pple to work in Spore but live in Msia. This is a joke, a real Joke.

It's better to pay up for any past offences (if any) and be updated with a clean record than to remain anxious not knowing if a summon issued in the past (whether directly or by a previous driver / owner) had been settled.

Thank you for your post which assures the rest that records do get cleaned up and updated afterall.

All vehicles were diverted. Only SG plate cars received "special" attention while the buses, lorries, motorbikes and MY plated cars were waved on.

I was there on Saturday morning and am poorer by RM450 for 3 speeding offences dated 2010 and 2012.

While queuing to pay, saw an uncle beside me paid RM1050.

I was diverted again this morning on the way to work but this time round my records are cleared when they checked and told to proceed.

• Praise 2

Came back today via tuas around 6pm.. Was diverted into the RnR by cones but the of bunch cops were just gathered under the tent.. What time they operate anyway?

Early in the morning 8am. Saw the polis set up the cones when I was on my way to my jb branch ytd morning. Anyway good to check the summons online. I dont have outstanding, so I am not worried.

• Praise 1

I share the same sentiments. :a-m1212:

Look on bright side, if 1000 dollars 4 yrs ago at 2.4 vs now 2.78. Interest free n currency gain. I gladly paid up if offences really committed n get peace of mind... :-)

↡ Advertisement