Jbee petrol pt2

Ronleo

2.18 still got further card discounts etc

maybe final price is 1.7?

2.18 give 5% site discount for poor bloke who pay via cash

$2.071

↡ Advertisement

i thought cash is king!

jin funny......using credit card which is kiam seow got more discount than using cold hard cash.....

Simi ran Jiao ?!

• Praise 1

jin funny......using credit card which is kiam seow got more discount than using cold hard cash.....

Simi ran Jiao ?!

got lar.....for every $10 gets 50 cents back......that wan in esso.....hahaha!

Discounts, promotions, loyalty points etc are all distractions to confuse the customer... End of the day, just give us a reasonable price nett ! Why so difficult leh ? :-(

Last time they used to announce price changes in papers etc but after too much public outcry when crude was trading 150s, they scrap it. Maybe time to bring them act as 1st step towards price transparency...

• Praise 1

malaysia style better?

standard price across all stations. if this happens in SG, then the competition act will come in.

Turbocharged

malaysia style better?

standard price across all stations. if this happens in SG, then the competition act will come in.

Yes Malaysia style better -

Price displayed at pump is price you pay -

So much faster and more efficient than pump then must go inside to pay

Malaysia swipe card at pump, full up, siam

SIngapore takes about three times as long

No point

Inefficient

Stupid

RON 97 is now RM2.55/litre.

Less than $1!!!

• Praise 1

What makes it worse is even CC such as UOB cards can be discriminated against each other in that some UOB card may have extra discount over another. This's from my personal experience. Hence, I see these promotions as nothing but a big bull and has since stopped using certain cards when pumping in SG. Some discount cards can only use Nets or Cash to entitle one to enjoy the privilege of those discounts. Such is the 'talent' of today's vendors who use such gimmicks to bring down the price to what it should have been in the first place [shakehead]

Discounts, promotions, loyalty points etc are all distractions to confuse the customer... End of the day, just give us a reasonable price nett ! Why so difficult leh ? :-(
Last time they used to announce price changes in papers etc but after too much public outcry when crude was trading 150s, they scrap it. Maybe time to bring them act as 1st step towards price transparency...

I believe it's more transparent that way. No silly gimmicks which SG oil companies exploit to capitalise on the mentality of SG consumers.

malaysia style better?

Fully agree with you Darryn [:)] except the $1 part which may not apply if one has too little to top up to leverage on the lower costs after taking into consideration the various tolls and time consumed to cross over unless such entry is not purely for the top up.

Yes Malaysia style better -

Price displayed at pump is price you pay -

So much faster and more efficient than pump then must go inside to pay

Malaysia swipe card at pump, full up, siam

SIngapore takes about three times as long

No point

Inefficient

Stupid

Less than $1!!!

• Praise 1

Open boot and check for kopi money? What are they checking?

anything that can bring them kopi money

eg. 50 inch tv :chilling:

• Praise 1

Open boot and check for kopi money? What are they checking?

rice, flour, cooking oil etc....most of these items are cheap over there as they are heavily subsidised and not even taxed! Must go through their list of subsidised items then you will get the picture. Have seen sg plated car full of 20kg rice packs and cooking oil......
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Yesterday, as usual went JB for my usual, once a month ritual. Replenish medicine, nice breakfast, lunch sea food porridge & shopping at Jusco Tebrau. And of course tapao my favourite dangui duck, char Siew n san lo bee hoon. It was at Tmn JJ, kena parking fine. Tis time, really forgotten to put parking coupon. Think too kan cheong for my bf. Fine is rm30 n payable to MPT. One shop owner, told me I can don't pay as MPT & traffic police computer system not link yet. Believe MPT is something like our LTA. But his advice is to pay to avoid future problem. So, decided pay at a nearby office. Surprise got 50% discount for early bird. Haha

Btw, ron97 is rm2.55/L

post-150906-0-80825900-1437705136_thumb.jpg

Edited by keanie

I got the 50% discount as well previously.

Apparently the locals do not even pay the fines..

When I tried to find shops that sells parking coupons, not widely available as well. lol

coming out from jb at 3pm and no jam upon reaching near sing custom.

took one hour to clear immigration and secondary custom. All cars could hardly move right after checking the passport. :confident:

bottle neck? at the last secondary check where all cars jammed. Seriously lack of efficiency .........

Turbocharged

coming out from jb at 3pm and no jam upon reaching near sing custom.

took one hour to clear immigration and secondary custom. All cars could hardly move right after checking the passport. :confident:

bottle neck? at the last secondary check where all cars jammed. Seriously lack of efficiency .........

As usual, d jam is always after stamping d passport where all vehicles exited d ep barrier into a single q. If d jam is bad, got to wait behind d barrier to exit. So far fella Sporean rather co-operative, give way to exiting vehicle. Hope our SIR can increase on d lane like JB but also no use as still got to q for custom check. Something unusual happen on Thur at custom check, d electronic board show my car with zero passenger but I got 5 ppl including myself. Think io careless, didn't key in. Haha

As usual, d jam is always after stamping d passport where all vehicles exited d ep barrier into a single q. If d jam is bad, got to wait behind d barrier to exit. So far fella Sporean rather co-operative, give way to exiting vehicle. Hope our SIR can increase on d lane like JB but also no use as still got to q for custom check. Something unusual happen on Thur at custom check, d electronic board show my car with zero passenger but I got 5 ppl including myself. Think io careless, didn't key in. Haha

gahment will not ease the traffic, as usual they will increase toll fees or totally bo chup.....bcos they wan to deter sinkies from going in MY, in fact they don't wan sinkies to go in spent money....

they want sinkie to spent in sinkieland, not else where.....

↡ Advertisement