Sony 2 Din Multi-Media System XAV-64BT and XAV-741 Review

Mach7

Hi all gurus,

Does anyone out there own or hands-on extensively with the above mentioned Sony ICE?

Please advise.

Thank you.

smile.gif

↡ Advertisement

The xav-741 is award winning hu. I had install for $850. Quite ex and so so only. The unit support android more

Hi,

Thank you very much for the review.

XAV-741 is certainly expensive and at the price you get is rather good as compared to Aut****.

XAV-741 has a external USB port but the XAV-64BT has an integrated type. I will prefer XAV-64BT for this.

I am thinking to get either the XAV-64BT or XAV-741 but apart from the latter with a slightly larger screen, what other significant benefits stands?

How is the tilting screen when using CD? I don't use CD often but i certainly like to play media via USB.

Thank you.

The XAV-741 best only was the music output. If you play through Ipod, the music is solid. The mirror link unable to support Iphone. At first i bought, i thought Iphone able to support this features but unfortunatly only android able does it. FYI, not all android able to support. I had the service manual and looking at it quite disappointed. Before you purchase, kindly look at the service manual first and consider worth to install it.

• Praise 1

Additional info: This unit never come with the dual USB cable. You need to add in extra of $60+. I feel it too ex for such cable so i order online replica one from china cost only $15 and it working perfectly. The cable and output music no different. For IPOD, it only compatible with some models below,

About iPod

Thank you very much for the great review.

It certainly helps in getting the go ahead choice.

Appreciate it. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement